Penn Gimbal Belt
Fishing product manufacturers are going to enormous lengths to lighten your load. From reels to rods we’re getting to the point where even Nano technology is starting to appear in our kit to ensure you get superb strength in a much lighter product. Your average rod and reel is now so technologically advanced it makes the technology in the Apollo 13 look profoundly underwhelming, despite its feat of delivering man to the moon. Regardless of all the complex graphite, rubbers, ceramics and metals infused to your big fish rig, when you start tackling fish beyond the 10 kilo mark, you still need more than…just a lightweight rod.
The Penn Gimbal Belt will provide all the support you need when the fish begin to hit Pre Cambrian proportions. Battling blue water monsters takes a serious level of physical effort. The strain on all parts of your body is tremendous, your arms and back in particular get a major workout.
Another issue when fighting game fish and hard fighting fish without a belt is the bruising that you can get from your rod butt as you plant it into your lower belly to get some traction. The continual lifting and dropping under massive load, plus the jerks and bumps from runs and direction changes can leave you feeling like you have just entered a war zone. The Penn Gimbal Belt changes all of that. It not only protects you physically, it provides the leverage you need to lay in hard, turn your fish around and get him heading towards the boat.
The Penn Fishing Gimbal Belt is moulded for comfort and control. The Velcro straps are easy to fit and remove, as well as super strong. The metal pivot bolts are strong stainless steel for durability and longevity. What’s more, it’s very affordable and for sale now. Get yours now and save your back while reminding the bigger fish that you’re still boss.
Features and Specifications
- Moulded design for comfort and control
- Velcro strap for easy on and off
- Extra wide strap for greater comfort
- Vented back and chest design
- Penn Logo on belt front and rear
- Stainless steel pivot bolt
- Take the physical strain out of battling big fish.
- The Velcro allows you to belt up quickly once your reel starts screaming.
- The snug, secure fit really assists you to lay back hard and put real pressure on your opponent.
- Made from tough, durable materials, so it will see you through many hard-core battles and resist the harsh Aussie elements.
If you are chasing big fish from land or boat it really is a no brainer. Support your back, support your core, give yourself a sporting chance and strap on a Penn Gimbal Belt. They’re priced to sell and available now.