Pakula Witchdoctor Teaser
Peter Pakula’s Witchdoctor is certainly not new to the experience blue water angler. The anglers that troll regularly have a fish exciter or two in their arsenal and there is a very good chance they use a Witchdoctor. In short, the industry recognises that the Witchdoctor, originally developed back in the late 60’s, as the leading fish exciter on the market. At well over 40 years as a top seller, little more evidence is required. If you troll lures and baits, and you want to troll successfully, you need to encourage the fish to the lure. Even the best, most attractive lures and dead baits are limited in their ability to call on the fish from a distance. The size, reflective power and irresistible vibrations created by the Witchdoctor, is a booming “calling all fish” that our biggest blue water species simply cannot leave alone.
The original construction method was all about unbreakable strength. This came with inherent problems. The basic heavy construction was prone to causing boat damage, tearing cleats from the back of boats, injuring anglers and damaging expensive kit such as game seats. Still however, because the Witchdoctor was so amazingly successful at turn an empty run into a burgeoning aquarium, boaties always persisted because it virtually guaranteed fish.
For the Trolling angler, fish exciters are fundamental kit. You’re crazy to head out without one. The new improved Pakula Witchdoctor is claimed by the industry as the best there is. Grab a Witchdoctor and put it in your basket. Without it, it could be an expensive run, with nothing to show back at the wharf.
Features and Specifications
- Witchdoctors are now made back in Australia
- Mirrors: Waterproof perspex
- The Witchdoctor comes complete with wire leader (you just need to add your own tow rope)
- Quality two pack paint (polyurethane)
- Easy clean. Washes in warm soapy water and lasts for a very long time
- Size: Approx 52cm x 10cm x 5cm
- The key benefit is that it is proven to bring all game species to you. The noise and reflection brings in the big game species and excites them to go on the chew.
- The construction makes the new Witchdoctor far easier and durable handle and transport.
- Considering some of the complications of trolling, the Pakula witchdoctor is very easy to use. Deployment is straight forward so too is retrieval.
It’s simple. If you troll, you really need to have a Pakula Witchdoctor Teaser in your boat. A Baron sea will come alive once it is deployed. The Witchdoctor can turn a slow day into an incredible purple patch.