Maxer - LED Underwater Prawn Light
Wanted to catch your own feed of prawns and keep a couple of baits but didn’t want to lug the old gas lantern or that bulky prawn light and you car battery - which invariably ends up going flat!
Well you don’t need to anymore the 12V Gear – Maxer international Underwater Prawn Light is an ultra bright LED prawn light (weighs less than 1kg) and runs on 3x C size Batteries (included) for hours of prawning fun, more than enough time to get a feed.
Completely sealed and waterproof, with the ultra output beam you’ll easily see the prawns and quickly fill your bucket!
Great for the elderly, young kids or those that can’t lug a heavy car battery around.
Features and Specifications
- 99cm in length
- Uses 3x C size batteries (included)
- Waterproofed unit with o ring seals
- No need for a heavy batteries pack or messy wire.
- No need to be in water to operate.
- Light weight & easy to operate, simply push button at top of unit to turn on and off.
- Good for use when prawning or hunting for flounder.
- Available in 3 models;18 LED Super bright and 27 or 36 LED Ultra bright
- 18 LED has an output of 400 Lumen, 27 LED 700 Lumen or 36 LED 930 Lumen
- Lanyard included
Note: Prices vary slightly between models and will adjust upon selection from the options dropdown menu
Tip: Grab yourself a set of rechargeable batteries for even better battery life and keep a spare set in your pocket
- See the prawns with ease with any of these bright underwater lights increasing your chances of a nice catch
- Waterproof o ring seals - so you need not worry about leakage
- Super light – Don’t spoil your evening by having to cart around a heavy battery, these prawning lights are light weight and even the kids can hold them.
- The Hand lanyard provided will assist you in keeping hold of your prawning light whilst you attend to scooping prawns in your net.
Summer evenings a gentle breeze a couple of cold ones and a feed of prawns. It can’t get better than that? Add an Underwater Prawning Light to your cart today!