Marttiini Filleting Knife
Marttiini knives have been crafted by the Marttiini Company from deep within the Arctic Circle in the town of Roaniemi. These remarkable filleting knives have been finely crafted since 1928, and every Marttiini knife exhibits the same elite level of quality.
These six-inch knives are extremely sharp due to their hand-ground, polished European stainless steel. The progressive taper of a Marttiini knife concentrates the cutting power from tip to tang, while also delivering flexibility and remarkable leverage.
Even the 4.5-inch wooden handle has been crafted with utmost care. A world-renowned Finnish wood specialist named Koskisen provides the birch for every handle. The third-generation, family-owned enterprise air-dries the birch to avoid the inferior approach of mechanically drying wood, which causes wood to be fragile and prone to splitting.
Marttiini filleting knives are safely stored in a genuine leather sheath to match the stunning finish of the birch handle. This knife is the ultimate in precision filleting.
Features and Specifications
- 6-inch hand-ground stainless steel blade
- 4.5-inch air-dried birch handle
- Genuine leather sheath to match handle
- Affordable filleting knife handcrafted to elite standards in place since 1928.
- Blades are hand-ground out of polished European stainless steel and crafted to deliver supreme cutting power, flexibility, and leverage.
- Handles are produced out of air-dried birch by a family of specialists with generations of experience at treating wood.
- The genuine leather sheath is the ultimate compliment to the craftsmanship that has gone into creating this Marttiini knife.
- Lastly, the leather sheath will safely store the filleting knife while it is not being used.
Considering the remarkable quality, this Marttiini presentation fillet knife is available for an even more impressive price. Order today and prepare to be amazed when it arrives.