Mako Invincible Sunglasses – Polarised. Free Shipping Aust wide
After a light weight set of sunnies? Mako invincible are a great choice. Being a range that sport polycarbonate lenses not only are they incredibly light they are also highly impact resistant. Are you one of those people (or do you know one of those people should you be buying for them) that just love to drop their sunnies all the time? If you answered yes, then you should probably consider purchasing yourself a set of Mako Invincible sunglasses.
Invincible whilst polycarbonate is fully polarised which is a must for anybody that encounters a lot of glare. Fishing is just one of these scenarios where the sun blazes and reflects off the water’s surface. Wit a set of polarised sunnies this helps cut through that glare and you can then see a little below the waters surface. Another situation is driving, especially in metropolitan areas where there is a lot of windows.
Why not cut glare in style? Mako Invincible sunglasses sport a very stylish frame that is quite comfortable and offers better side light protection due to the semi-wrap large style. More info on the invincible below.
Features and Specifications
- Model 9577 Invincible
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Matt Black frame with grey lens or BK brown tort lens with Brown lens
- Semi wrap around light weight plastic frames
- Anni reflective coating rating 5
- Hydrophobic coating
- Oleophobic coating
- Standard definition
Note: Price is for 1 Invincible only. Multiple images are for illustration. Choose which colour lens you require when ordering.
Mako Invincible Sunglasses Buyer Guide
Grey Lens - Are perfect as an all-round lens. Ideal for driving, playing a round of golf, kayaking, fishing, boating, or relaxing around the campsite on a bright and sunny day. Grey offers a darker tint and more natural perception of the surrounding environments.
Brown Lens – ideal for all the above activities however offer better colour contrast than grey.
- Impact resistance is the big key feature here as they are polycarbonate anti impact resistant lenses that are provided.
- Oleo and hydrophobic coats are a leading class feature which help repel water, dust, oils and other nasties.
- Mako Invincible sunnies are polarised. Simply put they cut glare and cut it well.
- 5 Layer anti reflective coating on the back of the lens provide you with protection against ultra violet light. Protect your eyes and make sure you have a pair of sunnies on wherever you are outdoors.
Ready to purchase your next set of sunnies and making them a pair of Mako Invincible sunglasses? You’ll be pleased to know we offer free Australia wide delivery on all Mako Eyewear.