Mako Covert Sunglasses Polarised – Free Shipping in Australia
Designed to go with modern fashion the Mako Covert Sunnies are one model you should consider if you’re in the market for a new set of sunnies that are highly fashionable yet also practical for fishing, boating and other outdoor activities, not to forget driving.
Why is Mako Eyewear so popular? Simply put they have been around for a very long time. Over 25 years now and the key to their success is offering polarised eyewear that is not rubbish but only top class at a very realistic price point. Their range of sunnies including the Mako Covert come with features such as hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings that help bead dust, dirt and water off the lenses. Quality at a great price equals Mako.
Features and Specifications
- Model Mako Covert Sunglasses 9596
- Polarised Lenses for reducing glare
- Special Anti-reflective, Oleophobic coating and Hydrophobic coatings
- Fashionable design
- Glass lens or polycarbonate (see our order menu when you start ordering)
Note: Pricing is for 1 only and varies on the Covert depending on which model in the range you choose.
Mako Covert Buyer Guide
To assist you, our customers, we have constructed this handy little buyer guide to give you a little more info on what each Covert lens is about.
Rose Green Mirror Lenses Glass – offer stunning visual clarity as well as being ideal for sight fishing and inshore fishing styles such as lake and river. Rose lenses are also high definition for further enhancement.
Copper Silver Mirror Glass - Offer a bright perspective and make a great all-round lens. Copper Silver mirror are also high definition lenses.
Blue Mirror Glass Lenses – are ideal for bright situations such as offshore on a boat, fishing and down the beach. Blue mirror is high definition but also come with infrared filters to better assist in blocking heat transmitted through the lens translating to a more comfortable output especially when you are out in the sun for a substantial period of the day.
Glass Grey Lens – are a general-purpose lens, perfect for everyday wear and a natural perspective. Glass grey also come with infrared filters.
Grey Polycarbonate - are standard definition general purpose lenses for everyday wear but are very resistant to impact breakage due to being polycarbonate construction.
- Protect your eyes with Mako innovations such as Anti reflective coatings that provide your eyes protection against ultra violet light which can be quite harmful to the human eye.
- Quality product – Mako Eyewear have been trading for over 25 years and service the market that appreciates only the best in quality.
- Very fashionable design to wear fishing, golfing, boating, driving or for casual everyday wear.
- Polarised for reducing glare
At Fishing Tackle Shop we currently have free Australia Wide delivery on mako sunnies.
Mako only produce quality product and offer it for a very reasonable price If you’re after cheap and nasty Mako are not the glasses for you! However, your eyes are an investment, you only have one pair of eyes, why not put them in a pair of Mako Covert Sunglasses.