Mako Blade Sunglasses Polarised – Free Australia wide Postage
If you spend a lot of time outdoors fishing, boating, kayaking or driving like we do here at Fishing Tackle Shop then you will appreciate the need to make an investment for your eyes. You understand the need for sunnies that offer ultimate clarity, optimum polarisation and high definition. Sounds like you? Great we are on the same page and introduce you to the Mako Blade Sunglasses.
Mako Blade sunnies are among our best top sellers here at Fishing Tackle Shop. They are a range that is strictly a glass lens option only to provide you with better performance. Blades sport thin arm frames making this range easy and comfortable to wear. It’s also well worth noting that Blades are designed to sit quite close to your face which helps at achieving optimum performance.
Mako are an Australian company who import only the best in Italian and Japanese optical lenses. They have been trading for over 25 years and are one of the leading bestselling brands for us here at Fishing Tackle Shop. They haven’t been around for this long without reason. Quality at a great price helps cement Mako eyewear as one of the leaders in fishing sunglasses.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Blade 9569
- Lens: Glass Polarised High definition (except for Copper photochromic which is polarised standard definition)
- Frame Material: Light weight Plastic
- Ideal for: Fishing, Boating, Camping, Driving, Canoeing
- When ordering choose from either Grey, Photochromic brown, copper blue mirror, copper silver mirror, copper green mirror, grey red mirror or Photochromic copper.
- High Definition (except copper photochromic)
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic lens coating
Note: price is for one Blade sunnies only. Choose which lens option you wish to purchase when ordering. Multiple images are for illustration only.
Blade Buyers Guide
Right now, you’re probably stopped in your tracks wondering what Mako Blade lens to buy? Forget the guess work and continue reading on for some helpful advice and info on each Blade lens.
Grey Lens – are the perfect allrounder lens, ideal for offshore saltwater fishing, hiking, camping, driving and a majority of other outdoor activities. The only disadvantage is they do not enhance colour as much as other lens options.
Photochromic Brown Lens – Offer amazing contrast. They are ideal for saltwater fishing but come into their own for freshwater allowing you to sight fish in style.
Copper Blue Mirror Lenses – Are ideal for offshore fishing and situations where there is extreme light. Other than that, Blue mirror are amazingly stylish and a very popular pick among customers.
Copper Silver Mirror – Puts another spin on blue mirror. They are ideal for fishing and boating and are again quite stylish.
Rose Green Mirror – Offer amazing visual clarity. They are ideal for fishing inshore such as lakes and rivers and for sight fishing.
Copper Photochromic – Are among our best sellers since they adapt to different light conditions whether in low light or in higher light situations.
- Full polarisation significantly cuts glare. This is especially important when driving or out fishing which are two common scenarios where there is high glare.
- Hydrophobic coating is added to the lenses to assist in water beading and easy drying should you cop a little splash.
- Oleophobic coatings are also added to the surface of the glass lenses to assist in repelling nasties such as oil and dust.
- Being a glass lens, they offer impressive clarity over standard polycarbonate lenses.
Here at Fishing Tackle Shop we deliver our Mako Blade sunglasses freight free Australia wide, that’s why we are the top choice of retailer for many of our customers. Shop with confidence and purchase a pair of new Mako Blade sunglasses here today.