Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure
Spiders may give you the shivers, but Australian bass, sooty grunter, perch, and a host of others call them dinner. It’s time to get over your arachnophobia and tie a Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure to your leader for some remarkable topwater fishing warfare.
Awarded best in show at the 2019 ICAST in the US, the Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure is now killing-it here in Aus. For those anglers that regularly encounter clear water, and prefer natural-looking baits, the Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure is so real looking it’s rather scary.
Available in several natural looking colours, the Phantom is a hollow weedless body design. The legs look as though they are moving naturally, and as if they’re walking across the surface of the water.
The internal weight arrangement is set up so that the spider will always rest upright and naturally. While relatively noiseless, visual attraction is second to none.
Just wind slow, titch and pause, and the super-sharp twin hooks will do their thing as an aggressive freshwater predator smashes what it thinks is breakfast, lunch and dinner in one meal.
The wide-gap, upturned hooks will work perfectly for a larger class of fish, making the Phantom Spider an option for cod and even saratoga in the north.
Fish it as light as you dare. Although at a touch over 7 grams, it will still cast relatively well with 20-pound braid on medium spin gear.
The Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure is for sale online at the fishing tackle shop. While it’s a little pricier than your average lure, the Phantom is far from your ordinary bait.
In fact, for those topwater lovers that fish the freshwater when it’s still and quite clear, there are few better options than the Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure.
If you chase bass, sooties, cod, perch or saratoga, you’re going to have to have a selection of Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lures in your kit.
Get a Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure in your lure stash now, and experience the joys of fishing with award-winning lures.
Features and Specifications
- Profile: Spider fishing lure
- Weight:7 grams
- Hooks: twin, wide-gap, upturned hooks
- Depth: Topwater
- Buoyancy: Floating
- Weedless design
- Hollow construction body
- Weighted internally to remain upright
- Ultra-realistic design
- Suitable for freshwater fishing for Australian bass, perch, cod, sooty grunter, saratoga and more
Note: Price is for one single spider lure only. Multiple images are only for reference.
- The weedless design allows you to confidently fish gnarly, lure thieving structure, with improved confidence.
- The ultra-sharp, wide gap twin hook and soft body combination ensure strikes turn into more frequent, solid hook-ups.
- The incredibly realistic design and action make the spider a valuable choice when the water is clear and still.
- The lure is relatively simple to use. Slow retrieves, with twitching and pausing delivers outstanding results.
- The Lunkerhunt Phantom Spider Lure for sale now is another example of the thriving creative genius coming out of Lunkerhunt. The Phantom Spider fishing lure is a must-have for freshwater anglers that prefer natural-looking baits.