Keitech Easy Shiner Lures
The Keitech Lures Easy Shiner is a tournament proven, premium soft plastic fishing lure, with a versatility that allows it to be successful pretty well anywhere. With a vast range of colours and sizes, the Keitech Easy Shiner for sale now can be deployed for targeting just about anything with scales. From fresh mountain rivers to well beyond the heads out wide, the Easy Shiner lure is an all-rounder that makes other soft plastics in its class look less than ordinary.
The designers at Keitech have focused heavily on the profile, particularly the connection from tail to body. The slimmer profile enhances the action and removes any stalling point. This feature is combined with the salted plastics that are employed to ensure perfect balance. The result is a lure that can be rigged in several patterns and can operate at consistent peak action at any depth or speed.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Soft plastic
- Profile: Shad
- Sizes: 2, 4 ,5 or 8 inch
- Tail: Paddle
- Action: Wobble, mimicking foraging fish
- Rig: Multiple, including weedless, weightless to heavier jig heads
- Scent: Squid
QTY in a pack & Recommended Jig head Hook Size
2 inch = 12 Lures (#4 Hook recommended)
3 inch = 10 lures (#2 or #1 Hook recommended)
4 inch = 7 lures (#2/0 Hook recommended)
5 inch = 5 lures (#4/0 or 5/0 Hook recommended)
8 inch = 2 lures (#8/0 or 10/0 Hook recommended)
Note: Images for illustrative reference only. Price is just for one packet, choose the size and colour you require when ordering. Price varies upon the size you choose to purchase.
Keitech Easy Shiner Lures Buyer Guide
We stock the 2 inch which is perfect for Bass, Perch, Bream and Trout and other light class fish. The 4 inch is excellent for a larger class of the fish mentioned as well as Flathead. The 5 inch is excellent for Barra and Murray Cod and an ideal choice for 90 plus cm Flathead. It’s excellent around the reef for the likes of Trevally, snapper and Fingermark.
Inshore, the 8-inch size will be a special for mega Barra and huge Murray Cod. Fished outside the heads, the Easy Shiner 8 inch will be irresistible to Yellowtail Kingfish and a host of bullet train pelagic species.
The Keitech Easy Shiner lures are already extremely popular with many anglers fishing the Shiner exclusively for specific applications.
Indeed, if you could choose only one soft plastic for your lure kit, the versatility, performance and proven results of the Keitech Lures Easy Shiner would make it a standout in a highly competitive market. Buy a selection of sizes and colours and stock up now.
- Easy Shiner Lures are a highly versatile soft plastic fishing lure with outstanding performance in the saltwater and freshwater under most conditions, for many applications and countless species.
- Attention to detail in construction and materials has delivered a lure that maintains peak action at any speed and any depth.
- The bait is easy to use and responds well to a multitude of retrieve techniques keeping its foraging behaviour with a consistent and enticing wobble.
- The paddle tail design is an important feature and has proven utterly irresistible to every fish it passes. The added squid scent makes it even more attractive, compelling even the most sluggish fish to aggressive strikes.
- The lure will accept any number of setups, from heavier jig heads for deeper work to weedless jigs.
The Keitech Easy Shiner Lures for sale now is an outstanding, high-performance soft plastic well suited to more fish than you can imagine. It is a genuine all-rounder, yet many anglers use them exclusively for select species and locations.