Jarvis Walker telescopic boat paddle
No one wants to get caught up the creek without a paddle. The officials at maritime don’t want you to be caught without a paddle either, it is mandatory to carry a paddle in your boat in most states and territories across Australia. The Jarvis Walker telescopic boat paddle for sale now is the ideal solution for such a regulation and to ensure safety on the water. Collapsible to 540 millimetres it’s the ideal choice for smaller watercraft such as your tinnie or your inflatable.
Space is a premium on the small water craft. While big wooden boat oars are super sturdy, they are cumbersome and take up a heap of room. We move them from place to place as we fossick about the boat and they become a lethal weapon that often connects with the heads of our shipmates. The Jarvis Walker telescopic paddle does away with this cumbersome problem and ticks all the safety boxes as well as the convenience requisite.
When extended, the paddle has a working length of 1070 millimetres. Which very well may come in super handy when say your old faithful 15-horse power breathes its last at the worst possible time. Lightweight, yet super strong and durable, the paddle has a convenient T-shaped handle for maximum purchase and comfort while paddling.
Ultimately, we really don’t want to have to paddle anywhere, this is what the outboard is for. But most of us have found an outboard at some stage not wanting to co-operate while we’re out fishing and had to use elbow grease to return to the bank. Grab a Jarvis Walker telescopic paddle to comply with the laws and possibly get you home when your outboard cant. It’s great for the tender also. In fact, why not buy two so your first mate can paddle with you.
Features and Specifications
- Telescopic Adjustable Boat Paddle
- Collapsed Size: approx. 84cm
- Extended Size: approx. 111cm
- A paddle is required for most states and territories for boating safety
- Aluminium Pole, strong plastic handle and paddle
- Fits into a range of tight spaces when collapsed
- Complies with the maritime regulation in most states and territories in Australia of having an oar/paddle on board.
- Sturdy construction ensures your paddle will withstand the rigors of boating life.
- T-shaped handle provides an easy grip for paddling.
- Perfect for smaller water craft as it occupies so little space.
The Jarvis Walker telescopic boat paddle is the perfect fit for the smaller water craft. Sturdy and reliable, your paddle will collapse to store or transport easily. Don’t get caught without a paddle in your boat get your Jarvis Walker telescopic paddle now, its priced to sell.