Jarvis Marine Watersnake Electric Motor SXW 34/26 SHORT SHAFT
When sneaking up on fish or holding a slow troll speed and course is paramount then the Jarvis Marine Watersnake Electric motors would be the perfect addition to your boat, Kayak or canoe.
The Jarvis Marine Watersnake Electric Motor SXW34/26 SHORT SHAFT is an affordable electric motor that gives flawless performance and unrivaled results in extreme saltwater conditions.
This 12-volt electric trolling motor can produce a maximum thrust up to 34lb intensity, capable of pushing along boats up to 18 feet (5.4m). The Extendable Hand Tiller Steering of the Watersnake SXW34/26 SHORT SHAFT has 7 speed controls with 5 forward and 2 backward options. The shaft is 26-inch long the short shaft is perfect for flat bottom punts or rubber ducky type boats while the prop and electric motor produce silent operation with minimal noise.
Jarvis Marine Watersnake motors come with a 12-Month warranty
Every component in Jarvis Marine Watersnake Electric Motor SXW34/26 SHORT SHAFT gets an anticorrosive treatment before use in assembling process. All electric circuits are encapsulated for increasing to reduce saltwater infraction and ensuring long term trouble free use.
The 26-inch shaft is heavy duty to bear impacts with underwater obstacles, the Watersnake 2-Blade Weed less Propeller produces maximum thrust with minimum noise due to its revolutionary design. It easily cuts through the underwater grass in shallow water when the boat accelerates.
Features and Specifications
- 34lb Maximum Thrust
- 12-Volt Motor
- 5 Forward & 2 Backward Speeds
- Heavy Duty Alloy Transom Bracket
- 2-Blade Weedless Propeller
- Extendable Tiller Handle
- 26-Inch Composite Shaft
- Stainless Steel Propeller Shaft
- Encapsulated Electric Circuits & Connections
- Amp draw 7.5-34 amp at 12v
- Voltage meter display
- Fresh or Saltwater Use
- Alloy transom mount brackets are supplied that are very easy to attach and remove from your watercraft
- Perfect for canoes, kayaks or inflatable type boats where a short shaft is more economical.
- Multiple speed options in backward and forward directions
- Quiet operation with minimum noise producing better stealth
- High energy efficiency
- Easy to operate and control
- Use of quality componentry increases durability and dependability
- Voltage Meter Display included with this model of Jarvis walker - Jarvis Marine watersnake electric motor is great to monitor the condition of your battery.
Tips and Hints
To prolong the life of your motor and for trouble free performance it is recommend that you regularly clean propeller and shaft after every use in order to extend its life.
Add new venom to your fishing trips add a Jarvis Marine Watersnake Electric Motor SXW34/26 Short-Shaft to your boat.