Kayak Motor Jarvis Marine Watersnake T-24 (24lb Thrust)
If you dream of lazy days trolling around the water and catching fish then the Jarvis Marine T-24 Kayak Motor is for you. Small enough that it can fit a kayak or other pretty small boats, it is the the second smallest of the Water snake electric motors available. Don’t let the size throw you off though, this little motor still packs a wallop.
The Jarvis Walker Watersnake T-24 Kayak Motor is suitable for both fresh and saltwater making it a truly universal motor. The smallness of the motor belays its ability, this little guy can put out up to 24 pounds of thrust, has an adjustable transom-mounting bracket with anti-impact clip system, two speed controls, and a two blade weedless propeller. Everything a fisherman could ask for in a kayak motor.
Features and Specifications
- 24 lbs of thrust
- Standard 12-volt motor (Battery Required - Sold at battery retailers - Not included)
- 2 speed controls in high and low with forward and reverse switch
- Adjustable nylon transom mounting bracket
- Anti-impact clip on the mount
- Weedless dual blade propeller
- 24 inch stainless steel shaft
- Fully encapsulated electrical circuits and connectors
- Functional in both fresh and saltwater
- Amp Draw: Min: 9 max: 20
- Approximate weight of motor : 3.3kg
Note: Image for reference only - parts may vary If you choose to purchase the motor with the optional upgrade complete with kayak mounting kit option you DO NOT get the Standard white C-Clamp as well, the white C-Clamp is removed.
- The impressive 24 lbs of thrust is more than enough to send you and your kayak sailing across the water. Fast but not too fast for trolling. Get this motor going, cast a few lines in the water and watch as you catch your limit in record time.
- Two speed controls means you get to dictate the speed that works best for you. Depending on what you’re fishing for this makes a big difference. Being able to adjust your speed means being able to catch more fish.
- The adjustable nylon transom mounting bracket means you can attach the Jarvis Marine T-24 Kayak Motor to your watercraft in record time all you need to do is make yourself a mounting plate – which is quite easy. Its light weight makes it easy to hoist and attach.
- No more messing around before getting out on the water. With the additional anti-impact clip you are guaranteed that your motor will survive should you ever hit something. It is a great safety feature that will ensure you have this motor for years to come.
- The 24 inch alloy shaft is the ideal length for kayaks, canoes and other tiny boats.
- Featuring fully encapsulated electrical circuits and connectors makes the Jarvis Marine T-24 Kayak Motor fully versatile. Take it on the lake or the ocean. This motor is built to withstand even the harshest saltwater.
The next time you’re out fishing you’ll attach your Jarvis Marine T-24 Kayak Motor and be amazed at its incredible ease of use and quiet function. You’ll love it and so will the fish!