Gulp Crickets Jar
Gulp alive Crickets for sale now have proven their metal in fresh water locations throughout Australia. Perfect for targeting Trout, Bass, Redfin and other types of Perch, the Gulp Crickets will appeal to anglers that fish live baits of the same, or similar profile. The baits are delivered soaked in the revolutionary Gulp scent, and the fish simply can not get enough of them.
Sold in convenient resealable bags, once you have finished with a bait, you can place it back in the jar, and by doing so, recharge the bait with Gulp scent. They are so easy to rig that the kids can handle it without a worry. Rigging a Gulp Alive Cricket is similar, but easier, to rigging a live bait.
Use a small hook around size 10 or 12 and thread it through the head. If you are fishing light enough and conditions permit, you can try to fish unweighted. To get it down in the column, use split shots sparingly. Fishing them under a small bubble float also works wonders. Again, use split shot to get them sitting well.
Current and natural water movement will impart enough natural action to attract the attention of hungry fish. The realistic profile coupled with Gulp alive scent take care of all the presentation work for you. There’s little for you to do other than cast and get ready for the strike.
Colour is realistic, the baits are around 2cm long and weight in at a tiny 2.1 grams. At such light weights, the Gulp Crickets will be very appealing to the ultra-light finesse anglers looking to test their skills with the lightest class of lines possible.
Grab a jar or so now and hit the rivers, dams and creeks. Never mind about collecting live baits from now on, you can spend that time fishing, because you now have Gulp Alive Crickets and they’re even better than the real thing.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Gulp Cricket Lures
- Weight: 2.1 gm
- Length: 2cm
- Hooks : Sold unrigged, however use a small size 10 or 12 hook
- Applications: fish weighted, or under a bubble float
- Colour Brown
- Buoyancy: floating
- Looks Alive, Feels alive and tastes alive.
- Jar is 61 grams full of cricket lures
- Gulp Liquid attractant inside jar
- Ideal for freshwater fishing for Trout, Australian bass, perch and a range of other freshwater fish.
- A brilliant replacement to live baits of the same profile.
- Gulp scent makes the crickets irresistible to a broad range of fresh water species.
- Very easy to rig and fish.
- Ideal for all angling skill levels.
- Virtually no tip work required to extract a realistic action.
- Realistic looking profile.
- Perfect for the finesse anglers.
The Gulp Alive Crickets for sale now have been getting even better results than live baits when fished together. The profile is perfect, and the famous Gulp scent makes the Gulp Crickets simply irresistible. Grab jar or so now, and don’t leave home without them.