Berkley Gulp Shrimp Lures – 2 inch or 3 inch
The Berkley Gulp Shrimp is a soft bait fishing lure is a style of lure that resembles a shrimp or prawn so well fish cannot resist having a bite!
The Berkley Gulp Shrimp has all the advantages of soft plastic fishing lures and live bait wrapped up in one revolutionary product. Whether you’re fishing an estuary or freshwater dam, the fact is fish love shrimp, and the Berkley Gulp Shrimp Lures are the perfect soft style fishing lure to replicate one of the most common parts of the fish’s diet.
Made durable and long lasting it feels looks and smells like a real shrimp. The Berkley Shrimp is made of 100% natural compounds and is also 100% biodegradable meaning you are using an environmentally safe fishing lure.
Berkley Gulp Shrimp Lures release 400 times more scent than other scented soft plastics meaning fish can detect the scent from a distance.
How To Rig Gulp Shrimp Lures: They can be rigged either on a jig head starting by threading it through the head and out the top of the lure, or on a standard hook and drifted, jerked or twitched when in the water. Another option that works is to rig in a paternoster style setup.
Features and Specifications
- Length: Available in 2 Inches or 3 inches (select size/colour when ordering)
- 100% Biodegradable Material
- Friendly for the environment
- Disperses 400 times more scent compared to standard soft plastic fishing lures
- Extremely realistic
- Can be rigged on a jig head or floated on a standard hook
- Ideal for use in lakes, rivers, dams and light offshore.
- Note Price is for one packet only. Choose size/colour when you order. Multiple image for illustration only.
Berkley Gulp Shrimp Lures Buyers Guide
Gulp 2 Inch Shrimp
Berkley Gulp 2 inch shrimp, is an ideal size for targeting all estuary species including Bream, Flathead, Whiting, Estuary Perch and other light class of fish.
The 2 inch Shrimp is also successful in freshwater and a great soft bait for targeting most Perch species. The Berkley Gulp Shrimp look and move like the real thing with proper rod tip impartation, fish can’t resist them!
- 2 inches in length
- 8 Lures in the packet
- Recommended Jig head size hook: Size 2 or 1
Gulp 3 Inch Shrimp
At an extra inch in size, it’s not only the length that is increased but also profile. It’s a much fatter bait compared to the 2 inch version and will still suit most estuary species still, including the likes of big bream, flathead and perch but don’t be surprised if you get in a look from a mangrove jack, threadfin salmon, barra or mulloway.
You can even use the 3 inch shrimp for offshore work on shallow reefs for snapper and other reef fish.
- 3 inches in length
- 6 Lures in the packet
- Recommended Jig head size hook: Size 1 or 1/0
- Berkley Gulp Shrimp in either 2 or 3 inches long, makes it the perfect bite-size offering for all estuary species.
- Berkley Gulp Shrimp is 100% Biodegradable meaning you’re doing the right thing for the environment when choosing this artificial lure.
- Gulp scent is 2nd to none and puts out 400 times more scent than other plastics meaning more bites.
- The incredibly realistic shrimp body can be fitted onto a jig head or drifted on a standard hook.
Berkley Gulp lures catch fish. So, buy a pack of Berkley Gulp Shrimp Lures and give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.