AFN FISH GRABBER GLOVE WITH MAGNETIC RELEASE
You’ve Just hooked and landed a monster flathead, and it's now thrashing all around your boat. With the line still attached and a set of trebles stuck down the flatty’s mouth, Instantly, you’ll need to work out how to effectively deal with the situation fast.
Furthermore, you’ll want to remove those hooks as fast as possible to preserve the quality of the fish for either eating or catch and release. Your only hesitations now are how to remove those sharp hooks speedily and how to do so effectively, without flathead slime and spikes causing too much drama.
A set of pliers will certainly help de-hook. However, what about the issue of slippery, slimy fish? AFN has a solution to this common problem, and we’re not only just taking flathead here, but anything fishy, slimy and found in fresh or saltwater. Now for sale, the AFN fish grabber glove with magnetic release is the solution many anglers have been waiting for, combatting many dilemmas faced due to fish slime and spikes.
Supplied is a single, open-face, large right-hand glove. The sturdy open-face design permits your right-hand swift, easy access when required. Also included is a powerful, quick-release two-piece magnet.
Attached to one of the magnet points is a carabineer style clip for attachment to clothing belt loops. You may also use the carabineer for connecting to any suitable location on your boat or perhaps your fishing tackle bag.
On the AFN fish grabber glove underside, you’ll find plenty of black rubber grip. This grip is perfect for dealing with slimy fish and other fishing issues like slippery landing net handles.
Features and Specifications
- AFN Fish Grabber glove
- Quick-release, two-piece magnetic attachment with carabiner
- 1x Large right-hand glove
- Plenty of under grip
- Ideal for fishing and boating
- Perfect for dealing with slimy fish and certain fish that have spikey fins
- An ideal solution for bill handling game fish like marlin
Note: Price is for one AFN fish Grabber glove with the magnetic release only (Right-hand). Multiple images are for reference only.
- Efficiently deal with certain fish species which are well known for being slippery. Have a better chance at holding onto your fish with less possibility of losing the slippery sucker overboard.
- For the game fisherman, the AFN fish gripper glove makes a practical solution. Rubber under grip is included providing a solution to holding bills of marlin and other billfish.
- Magnet offers impressive strength but will quickly release with a good pull of hand so you can deal with fish quick, as required.
The AFN Gripper Glove with the magnetic release is priced to sell. An inexpensive solution to many problems anglers face when dealing with slippery fish and particular fish spikes. For Sale now, and selling fast.