Fin-Nor Lethal Fishing Reel - Lethal 60
There is nothing we anglers love more than quality that is clearly apparent on first viewing. The thing that really sends us into rapturous applause is when this quality is backed up by impressive inclusions at fair, affordable prices. The Fin-Nor Lethal 60 reel ticks all of these boxes. The Slim line alloy construction has obvious aesthetic appeal. Observe closely and you may see a slight hint of retro blended seamlessly with contemporary design. The standout looks are matched only by its refined internals. The Lethal 60 reel defies its cosmetic elegance with its hard core construction. It is incredibly robust and strong, deliberately manufactured for targeting strong, hard fighting, tackle busting species.
At 60 or 6000 size, this is where fishing reels are typically considered to be getting large. The Lethal 60 opens your access to some of the harder fighting pelagics. You can tackle Snapper and live bait for bigger Mulloway. The spinning style Fin-Nor 60 is ideal for the boat, surf and rocks. You can try some light open water sports fishing from your vessel or hit the rocks, lock off your drag and hunt for big pigs and groper. The Lethal 60 is perfect for the beach. Cast metal slices for tailor and Aussie Salmon or hunt the gutters with some big minnows for Mulloway. You can always spool light and use the same reel to catch whiting and bream. Whatever your target, the action of the Fin-Nor 60 is effortless.
The multi-stack MegaDrag is incredibly strong and sealed from the elements. The polymer rotor, 6 sealed ball bearings and brass pinion gear operate harmoniously in concert for smooth motion and feel. The Fin-Nor 60 is a whole lot of fishing reel for a very attractive price.
Features and Specifications
- Style: Spinning
- Gear ratio: 4.9:1
- Bearings: 6 + 1
- Line Capacity: 14lb 240yds mono or approx 240 yards of 50lb braid fishing line
- Braid ready
- Mega-Lock instant anti-reverse bearing
- Aluminium body and side plate
- Double-shielded stainless steel bearings
- Bearing-supported aluminium spool
- Multi-stack MegaDrag with carbon fibre washers
Fishing Applications and Fishing Reel Selection Guide
The Fin-Nor Lethal 60 will sit perfectly on a boat rod 5 to 8ft in length, 6 to 24kg would be ideal. For the surf angler and rock hopper, start with a length of around 10ft and look for a maximum rating up to 10-15kg.
- Excellent line capacity and toughness ensuring the Lethal 60 punches well above its weight.
- Perfect all-rounder and well suited to the boat, surf and ocean rocks.
- Effortless feel and seamless operation under load.
- A rubber braid ring is fitted to the spool for easy braid connection.
- Sealing properties ensure the elements stay out of your fishing reel ensuring a long working life.
- The Mega-Lock anti reverse provides supreme confidence come strike time.
The Fin-Nor Lethal jams a tremendous amount quality into and attractive reel. The inclusions on the Lethal 60 are more regularly seen on reels commanding a much higher price. The size and features of the Lethal 60 make it the perfect utility. It will go everywhere. It’s big enough to handle strong hard fighting pelagic species yet refined enough so that hunting Whiting on the beach won’t feel like overkill. At this price, the Fin-Nor Lethal 60 fishing reel is nigh on impossible to pass up.