Fin-Nor Offshore Reel A Series (New model) Saltwater Fishing Reels for beach, rock and offshore boat
Cranking power and spool capacities are critical to the offshore spin reel angler. The new model Fin-Nor offshore reals covers both of these critical elements with room to spare. It delivers this in a package Fin-nor call bullet proof. It’s tough, strong and incredible durable.
Casting, trolling or bottom bouncing the blue water puts you up against a huge variety of the toughest fish in our oceans. Throw poppers at Kingfish, troll for Tuna or drop a jig at a GT. Your Fin-nor offshore is designed to not only handle the rigors of such aggressive saltwater fishing, but excel, giving you the upper hand in any battle, from the moment of strike.
There are several models from which to choose starting at a 6500 up to the newly released, and huge 10500. Wile designed for tackling the likes of mega-pelagic species offshore, any of these reels will be ideal for the rocks and the surf. You can chase anything from big Mulloway in the deeper surf gutters to Cobia and Kingfish from the rocks.
The gears in the Fin-Nor Offshore Reelare solid stainless. The smooth yet powerful MegaDrag drag system is a multi-stacked assembly made up of 10 premium carbon fibre and stainless-steel washers. With lower ratios, these reels are designed for heavy cranking. Perfect for bouncing the bottom. Perfect for big fish
The new model Fin-Nor offshore reel for sale now are available at a price point that will leave you some change to stock up on lures and terminal tackle. At this price point, you may even wish to consider two models to cover several applications.
Spool up with something heavy, braid or mono, it doesn’t matter. Then get ready to point it at the monsters, and hang on for dear life.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Physical Size Rating||Retrieve (Inches per crank)||Mono||Approx Braid Capacity||Line Capacity by diametre||Max Drag (LB)||Weight (approx)|
|OFS9500A||Extra Large||47||600yds/20lb||470yds/65lb||580m/0.40mm |
|OFS10500A||Extra Large||51||450yds/30lb||770yds /80lb||700m/0.45mm||60lb||1132g|
- New Carbon Fibre sealed Offshore MegaDrag
- Heavy Duty Saltwater Fishing Reel
- Multi-Stop Anti-Reverse
- Gears constructed of solid stainless steel
- New Oscillation system
- Multi-layer corrosion resistance
- Ball bearings: 4+1
- Gear Ratio 4.4:1
- Model Series Fin-Nor Offshore A
Note: Price is for 1 reel only and can vary depending on the size you wish to purchase. Multiple images for illustration only. Slight variations can occur between model sizes from images.
Fin-Nor Offshore reel Buyer guide
Being an absolute beast of a reel the Fin-Nor offshore A reel series is designed for the heavy saltwater angler. Ideal for those tossing out large baits in the beach gutters for salmon, shark and mulloway, ideal for anglers chasing kings and reds off the rocks and ideal for the offshore boat angler that wishes to target both heavy weight species and bottom reef dwellers. Now the buying decision really comes down to line class and how much capacity you need. All models in the series will suit beach and rock rods around 12ft+ in length and your average 6-7ft heavy boat rod. A 6500 size would also be ok on most 9-10ft rods. Check the specs out above for details on line capacities then make the decision on which size you wish to purchase.
- The New Carbon Fibre sealed Offshore MegaDrag provides all the stick you need to mix it up with the likes of Tuna and his bullet-like cousins.
- The new oscillation system in the Fin-Nor Offshore Reel is brilliant for line management. The flat line lay ensures tangle free, performance casting.
- The Bullet proof construction makes it the perfect reel for offshore, rock and beach applications, where the elements are determined to destroy your equipment
- The core strength comes from Stainless steel gears. The mesh is smooth yet profoundly strong and incredibly durable.
- This is a heavy-duty offshore reel with options. It’s designed for the hard angler for hard fishing in the toughest saltwater fishing environments.
- The Multi-Layer corrosion treatment ensures your Fin-Nor will be able to fight off the eternal hassle of destructive rust.
The new model Fin-Nor Offshore Reelfor sale now, gets you mixing it up with the oceans toughest fish. You’ll feel the confidence to turn just about any scaly adversary to the boat, regardless of how angry they are.