Daiwa Tatula HD Baitcaster reels For Sale 200 LTD
There is a heck of a lot to be said for line capacity. Just ask any angler who’s hooked into something special and had that terrible sinking feeling in their gut as they’ve just watched two thirds of their line head out toward the horizon. What’s more, it seemed that as it was getting closer to the spool, the line was peeling off faster. Do you add drag and risk a bust up? Perhaps your drag is already maxed? Perhaps you don’t know what to do apart from take a mental note to make a much quicker decision next time. Whatever the case, there is one sure way to mitigate against this issue and that’s line capacity. An extra 50 or so meters can mean the difference between a fish of a lifetime or an empty spool.
The Daiwa Tatula HD Series Baitcaster reels provide all the flagship features that the Tatula series is renowned for, plus, that bit of extra line capacity to ensure that when you start poking it at fish predisposed to ignoring the demands of anglers, you have a little bit more argument available to convince your adversary that you do not intend to take no for an answer. From the outset, you will have the confidence to enter the fray knowing you are backed up with enough string to play out the tiff. 6kg of UTD drag will be enough to end the run, eventually. It’s just some fish require a little more convincing than others. The Daiwa Tatula HD reel range also has a 100mm handle giving you some pretty serious cranking power. When you’ve turned your monster you can really put some berries into your wind and discourage further acts of defiance.
Check the specs listed below and marvel at the features Daiwa have engineered into the Daiwa Tatula HD baitcaster reel 200H LTD series. They are nothing short of magnificent. The price is very affordable considering the inclusions and are availed in three speeds, P being Power gear, H fast, and HS, really fast. The H is available in a left hand as well. Choose you Tatula HD now and start pegging baits at monsters.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Gear Ratio||Line Capacity approx (mono)|
|200P LTD (Right Hand)||5.5:1||5.4kg/180m or 7.2kg/150m|
|200H LTD (Right Hand)||6.3:1||5.4kg/180m or 7.2kg/150m|
|200HL LTD (Left Hand)||6.3:1||5.4kg/180m or 7.2kg/150m|
|200HS LTD (Right Hand)||7.3:1||5.4kg/180m or 7.2kg/150m|
- Model 2019 Release (and current) 200 HD LTD
- Max Drag: 6kg
- Approx weight: 230 grams
- Daiwa Technology inclusions including magforce z, real four, digigear and ultimate tournament drag system
- Durable frame and side plate (aluminium construction)
- Aluminium frame and side plate (gear side)
- Durable gearing system
- Star drag system
- 100mm size handle (Swept crank)
- 7+1 Corrosion resistant ball bearings
- TWS Easy cast line guide system
Note: Price is for 1 reel only – Select the model you require when ordering
- Your Tatula HD LTD has the extra weight and line capacity to head after bigger, harder fighting species.
- The long arm ratcheted star drag is a boon for ergonomics. It is so easy to adjust whilst in the throes of a tense battle.
- Casting with the Tatula HD baitcaster reel is pure brilliance. Magforce Z plus TWS take all the effort out of cast and retrieve. TWS give line control like no other line guide.
- Real Four, Digigear II and air rotor are beautifully supported by 7 silky smooth, corrosion resistant bearings. It provides the ultimate in smooth operation while under the toughest loads. It will provide this performance consistently throughout its long working life.
For those looking to ramp up the action with bigger fish the Daiwa Tatula HD reels are your best bet. Weather you go for speed in the H or Super speed in the HS, or crank power with the P model you will fall in love with your Tatula HD baitcaster. For sale now and proving very popular.