Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm Beach Fishing Rods
There's a hand full of muscle-bound fish wrestlers that don't mind hanging on to a hefty old-school beach rod. However, getting a lightweight surf rod is a must-have for the rest of us, but it can prove pretty expensive; until now. The Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm Beach Rods are built on a high-tech HVF blank with Daiwa X45 technology. Apart from outstanding performance, the best thing about it is that the price remains accessible.
The Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm Fishing Rod is a reliable and attractive option for beach anglers. It features low-profile EVA grips, Daiwa seats, and Fuji Alconite guides. These features enhance your experience by giving you a "connected" feel with the rod and letting it transfer every bit of information from the tip to the reel seat you hold in your hands. Fuji guides make casting much more manageable and help prevent tangles and line wraps in windy conditions.
With high-quality components and a versatile design, these rods can handle anything you throw at them. Whether you're casting lures, flesh baits, or mono/braid, Daiwa Sensor Sand Storm Fishing Rods have you covered. With various models to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect one for your needs. So don't wait any longer; pick up a Daiwa Sensor Sand Storm Fishing Rod today!
Features and Specifications
|Model||Type||Length||Sections||Action||Taper||Cast Weight||Line Weight||Recommened Spin Reel Size|
|902 M||Spin||9ft||2pc rod||Medium||Fast||10 - 60 gm||6 - 12kg||4000, 4500|
|902H||Spin||9ft||2pc rod||Heavy||Fast||50 - 120 gm||12 - 24 kg||8000 - 10000|
|106M||Spin||10ft 6 inch||2pc rod||Medium||Fast||10 - 60 gm||6 - 12kg||6000 - 8000|
|1062MH||Spin||10ft 6 inch||2pc rod||Med-Heavy||Fast||35 - 90 gm||8 - 15 kg||8000 - 10000|
|1062H||Spin||10ft 6 inch||2pc rod||Heavy||Fast||50 - 120 gm||12 - 24 kg||8000 - 10000|
|1202H||Spin||12ft||2pc rod||Heavy||Fast||60 - 120 gm||12 - 24 kg||10000-20000|
|1302HFS||Spin||13ft||2pc rod||Heavy||Fast||90 - 160 gm||12 - 24 kg||10000-20000|
- Range built exclusively for heavy beach and rock fishing
- Series: 21 Sensor Sand Storm (2021 release and current)
- Daiwa Reel Seat
- Daiwa Technologies, such as HVF and X45 blank
- Low profile EVA grips
- Fuji Anti Tangle Alconite rod guides
Note: Images for illustration only - differences may occur between models. Price is for 1 rod only and the price varies depending on which size you choose from our order menu.
Daiwa Sensor Sand Storm Fishing Rod Buying Guide
Sensor Sand Storm is a range explicitly built for Australian beach fishing conditions. With this in mind, Daiwa has a few options for sale in the series.
Two medium-style rods are rated 6-12Kg (902m and 1062m). Both models would be great for a cross between beach and rock fishing applications such as casting lures or bait and fishing for salmon or tailor.
The Daiwa Sensor Sand Storm Heavy Duty models make a perfect choice for those targeting bigger fish. Rods 902H, 1062H and 1202H sport line ratings of up to 24kg. All heavy-duty Daiwa Sensor Sand Storm models are great for beach or rock fishing for jewfish, mulloway, shark, large mackerel or kingfish.
We also have an expansive range of other Daiwa Fishing Rods for sale in our online store if you are still looking around.
- Surf anglers will love the lightweight feel made possible by the HVF blank coupled with X45 technology.
- HVF with X45 technology are flagship Daiwa innovations. Twist is eliminated, superb strength and responsiveness are guaranteed, while sensitivity, load distribution and sensitivity are blank core features.
- Low profile EVA grips offer a superb feel and outstanding durability for long hours of surfside white-knuckling.
- Fuji Alconite guides offer a lightweight, fantastic feel and deal with incredible casting manners and load distribution.
- The casting qualities of the Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm Beach Rods are brilliant. The potential for extraordinary casting distances is just what the surf side angler demands.
The Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm Beach Rods for sale now offer beach anglers a taste of lightweight, high-end technology blanks at an accessible price. Forget your rod holder; you'll be happy to hang on to your Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm Fishing Rod all day long.