Daiwa Emeraldas Egi Case
In case you haven’t been looking, tackle storage has taken a massive leap forward over the last several years. Not only is it getting more practical, more efficient and more protective, but modern tackle storage is also looking fantastic.
The Daiwa Emeraldas Egi Case is for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. Looking very much like an upmarket CD or DVD holder the Daiwa EGI case is a brilliant storage system for keeping your EGI jigs in tip-top condition and well organised.
There are two sizes from which to choose, the smaller one holding 10 jigs up to size 4.0, and the larger one holding 20 jigs up to size 4.0. Now, If you need more jigs than that, then you’re not trying hard enough.
Neoprene Keel channels provide the perfect snug fit. The heavy-duty zip takes plenty of rough treatment and handles the salty conditions well. Importantly, the clear vinyl top allows you to spot your favourites straight away without having to flick through the pages.
The larger of the cases measures in at approximately 19 X 25 x 6 cm. They’ll fit in modest tackle boxes and fit easily inside tackle bags and backpacks.
Construction and materials are top-shelf. Your cases will last you countless sessions targeting our favourite seafood option.
It’s time to organise all of your squid jigs and get them in the one place, ready for instant identification and deployment. Remember. An organised and efficient angler catches more fish more often.
Buy a small Or large Daiwa Emeraldas Egi Case to get you started. As your collection grows, you’ll have a spot to put them and protect them. Daiwa Emeraldas Egi Cases for sale now at the fishing tackle shop.
Features and Specifications
- Emeraldas Egi Case -Large-Wide
- Clear Vinyl Top
- Neoprene Keel Channels
- HD Zip
- (Model 52106) LW(B) The large case holds 20 jigs up to size 4.0 Dimensions 19 X 25 x 6 cm
- (Model 52038) L(B) 04717348 The small case holds 10 jigs up to size 4.0 Dimensions 19 X 25 x 3 cm
Note: Price is for one single case only and varies depending on which Daiwa Emeraldas Egi Case you select when making a purchase. Multiple images are for illustration reference only.
- Your expensive squid jigs are protected from the catastrophe of messy tackle boxes and tackle bags.
- Organised squid jigs facilitate more efficient fishing, allows for quick changes and easy jig identification.
- The Daiwa squid jig cases will organise the largest of EGI jig collections, protecting them from damage during storage and transportation.
- Efficiency in construction keeps the case size down for easy stowing in your tackle box or tackle bag.
- Sleek styling adds a touch of class to your tackle bag.
Looking after your fishing gear and keeping it organised only makes good fishing and economic sense. Buy yourself one or buy a couple of Daiwa Emeraldas Egi Cases and get your EGI jigs organised.