Complete book of fishing knots
Australia’s population love the outdoors, most of us are quite active people who enjoy the outdoors in one way or another, and it is estimated there are approximately 7 million of us Australians that love to fish.
Whether you’re a dedicated hardcore angler or just the occasional weekend dangler, one thing we need to know before we go fishing is the basics of how to tie the correct fishing knot. That’s where the complete book of fishing knots comes in.
The Complete book of fishing knots is your easy learn how manual for fishing knots in both freshwater or saltwater scenarios and explains many styles of knots from those to suit the beginner through to the most advanced anglers.
Features and Specifications
- A comprehensive book full of knots
- Explains knots for freshwater or saltwater fishing
- Illustrations by Trevor Hawkins
- Crafted by Nigel Webster and Bill Classon
- Braid and monofilament knots
- Basic Knots
- Advanced Knots
- Joining knots
- 12 Chapters spanning over 40 pages - Approx 58 Knots
- The Complete book of fishing knots is your easy learn how, full of fishing knots for everyone who goes fishing from the basic to advanced angler.
- Full of information and illustrations to assist you in tying the best fishing knot.
- Easy to read and learn new or better knots for fishing.
Have you learnt a fishing knot but forget a few simple elements of it? Then why not keep one of these books in a waterproof bag on your boat or in your tackle kit? With this book at your fingertips, you can get back to fishing quicker rather than being frustrated as to why your knot won't hold or what element you missed. Buy the Complete Book of Fishing Knots today.