Guide to Fishing Northern Territory Fishing Book
If there is one place on earth that might be considered an absolute fishing paradise, it’s the Northern Territory Australia. Abundant with wildlife and stunning, quintessential Aussie vistas, it’s also home to our much beloved Barramundi and a variety of other sports species that will keep you in tight lines for several life times.
While there are fish just about everywhere you look, the NT will not give up its secrets easily. Getting the most out of Fishing Northern Territory Australia requires local knowledge. While heading off blind, using your own fishing nous will certainly yield results, you can make the trip a heck of a lot more successful if you research first. You will also catch more fish, more regularly and a better class of fish.
To maximise enjoyment via success, you need a copy of Fishing and Camping Guide to Northern Territory, featuring Dick Eussen. This publication covers everything from lures to boat ramps, fish species, how to target them, and a bunch of detailed maps to get you there. You will also get a list of essential contacts for getting the most current information. The NT and its vast rivers systems change with the seasons, being current is essential.
The book will have benefits for everybody, from the complete newbie who has never visited the NT, to the experienced old hand. Grab your copy now, take advantage of Dick’s vast knowledge, and hit the NT like a Top End fishing legend.
Features and Specifications
Series: AFN Fishing and Camping Guide to Northern Territory Fishing Book
- Format: Flexi Bound Book
- Pages: 128
- Published: June 2008
- Publisher: Australian Fishing Network
- Author: Dick Eussen
- Includes: Northern Territory fishing maps, fishing locations in N.T, fishing techniques, lures and more
- Novices and those new to the area can hit the Northern Territory with everything you need to know about fishing this angler’s utopia.
- An ideal reference book for the experienced NT angler. Compare your techniques versus those presented by Dick and glean some tricks and tips you may not have heard about.
- Covers everything from Barra fishing in the rivers to fishing the harbours for any number of species.
- A brilliant reference guide for hunting the Barra, Australia’s pin up fish.
- Get tips on camp sites, boat ramps and perfect Northern Territory fishing locations.
- Covers rigs, lures and techniques for getting the most out of your NT fishing experience.
- Includes detailed maps that are easy to read including a list of essential contacts for information and advice.
This is your essential guide to fishing the Northern Territory. If you’re planning your big northern Territory fishing extravaganza, you simply cannot leave home without the AFN Fishing Guide to Northern Territory for sale now.