Black Magic C Point Hooks Economy size value packs Suicide beak fishing hook
When we check the price of terminal tackle in our regular retail outlets our hearts will often skip a beat. Get wise and thrifty and shop with us at Fishing Tackle Shop to avoid the ever rising cost of essentials such as fishing hooks. The Black Magic C Point Hooks Economy size packs are a perfect example of our commitment to accessibly priced terminal tackle. They are a beak hook of premium quality and represent outstanding value for money.
Black magic C-point hooks provide superior penetration. Penetration is a critical performance indicator of a quality suicide hook. Many anglers don’t realise that the reason so many bites do not progress to hook up is that their hooks are simply not sharp enough. The C-point chemical sharpening process ensures your hooks can be driven home with ease and, the needle like sharpness will last. The smaller barb contributes to the hook setting properties without sacrificing the retention qualities expected in you barb.
The black nickel coating ensures rust is kept and bay while the high carbon steel delivers incredible strength. The strength of the steel also assists in maintaining the super sharp point. It’s a no brainer really, when you buy Black Magic C Point Hooks Economy size packs you will save money and catch more fish. There is no better outcome.
Features and Specifications
- Style of hook: Suicide. Also known as beak or octopus.
- Unique C-Point chemically sharpening process
- Smaller barb for better penetration
- Made Tough
- High carbon steel with black nickel coating
- Coating provides extra resistance to rust
- Quality Fishing Hooks - Made in Japan
|Hook Size||Quantity In Pack|
Fishing Hook and Species Guides
|Common Species||Suitable C-Point Hook Sizes|
|Australian Salmon||2/0 to 4/0|
|Bream||6 to 1/0|
|Whiting or Dart||6 to 2|
|Flathead||2 to 3/0|
|Barramundi||1 to 5/0|
|Kingfish||4/0 to 10/0|
|Mangrove Jack||1/0 to 2/0|
|Morwong||2/0 to 6/0|
|Mulloway||4/0 to 10/0|
|Samson Fish||2/0 to 8/0|
|Silver Trevally||1/0 to 3/0|
|Snapper||2/0 to 6/0|
|Tailor||2/0 to 6/0|
|Threadfin Salmon||1/0 to 4/0|
- The smaller barb and C-point chemical sharpening provide excellent penetration ensuring a improved hook up per strike percentage.
- The high carbon steel is incredibly strong. Big fish known for bending hooks will have to try a heck of a lot harder with C-point.
- C-point hooks a coated in black nickel providing them with a high level of rust resistance. Your C-point will outlast other hook brands, saving you money.
- The rust resistance coupled with the C-point chemical sharpening will see your hook cast over multiple sessions, again, saving you money.
Excellent terminal tackle is a must for any half serious angler. Rock bottom cheap as chips hooks is a false economy. The Black Magic C Point Hooks Economy size packs present outstanding value for money, they will also catch you more fish.