Black Magic Hooks KS Black Series economy size packs
With a host of tournament wins, trophies and international records there is little need to sell up the virtues and benefits of using Black Magic KS hooks. Their records and incredible popularity speaks for itself. Whether you cast live Yabbies for Bream or whole California 6 inch squid at big kingfish you can rest assured you have the strength and penetration to ensure hook up progresses to landing.
From their humble beginnings as a small mail order operation run out of a garage in 1991, Black Magic now exports fishing tackle to over 800 retail stores globally. This is an incredible rise in a frantically competitive industry and it has come simply through providing superior quality tackle. While distributing over 2000 product lines, Black magic consider themselves a terminal tackle specialist. This is why their fishing hooks are achieving results that other brands only dream of.
One expects that such premium quality comes at a premium price. While there may be larger numbers on the price tag the quality, durability and therefore longevity actually makes the Black Magic KS hooks far better value for money than their competitors. We don’t believe we know and angler that would not part with an extra dollar or two (and it really is as little as that), for the opportunity to catch more fish, more often. Demand Black Magic KS hooks and put a selection in your shopping cart now.
Features and Specifications
|Hook Size||Hook Qty in Pack|
- Black Magic’s most popular style hook
- Extra strong
- Heavy wire gauge
- Designed for everything from baitfish to marlin
- Winner of numerous tournaments and club trophies
- Broken and held national and international records
- Manufactured in Japan
- Material – High Carbon Steel
- Sharpening process – Chemically Sharpened
- Colour of KS hook: Black
Note: Price is for 1 box only – choose which size you would like when ordering
Fishing Hook and Species Guides
|Common Species||Suitable KS Hook Sizes|
|Australian Salmon||2/0 to 4/0|
|Bream||4 to 1/0|
|Whiting or Dart||4 to 2|
|Flathead||2 to 3/0|
|Barramundi||1 to 5/0|
|Kingfish||4/0 to 8/0|
|Mangrove Jack||1/0 to 2/0|
|Morwong||2/0 to 6/0|
|Mulloway||4/0 to 8/0|
|Samson Fish||2/0 to 8/0|
|Silver Trevally||1/0 to 3/0|
|Snapper||2/0 to 8/0|
|Tailor||2/0 to 5/0|
|Threadfin Salmon||1/0 to 4/0|
- With world records and numerous tournament titles you can rest assured these KS fishing hooks have been tested and proven as superior to its competitors.
- The heavy gauge wire and extra strong construction means your hook will not bend break or crush easily.
- Economy packs of KS hooks represent great value, saving you money.
The Black Magic KS are their most popular hook for a reason. They have been tested in all setting and applications and have proven to be a superior design providing superior performance. The economy packs represent fantastic value.