Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon Leader Line For Sale - We stock sizes from 4lb through to 100lb
If you are looking for top quality Fluorocarbon fishing leader then look no further than Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon Leader.
Berkley has been a leader in fishing lines since the first monofilament fishing lines were introduced by their company. Since that time, Berkley’s range of lines has expanded greatly; including the introduction of one of the first fluorocarbon fishing leader line - Berkley vanish.
The attributes of fluorocarbon leader material are quite well known, with high abrasion resistance and lower visibility being the main benefits, along with the high sink rate. Additional benefits include a longer shelf life as it is not affected by UV light to the same degree as Nylon, helped by the fact that it doesn’t absorb water, as well as lower stretch.
Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon fishing leader has been designed to be 99.9% invisible to fish and unlike normal monofilament fishing line Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon does not cast a shadow as it absorbs the suns light.
Tying knots with Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon fishing leader is made easy with its super smooth coating makes it a breeze joining braid to Vanish Fluorocarbon.
Features and Specifications
- Low Stretch
- Low visibility in water-refractive index close to that of water
- High abrasion resistance
- 100% fluorocarbon
- Made in America
- Clear coloured
- Does not absorb water
- UV resistant
- Long shelf life
- Fast sinking
- Excellent knot strength
- Easy to use line holder spool with leader management system
Note: Price is for 1 spool only - Select your choices from our options menu - Price varies per size - Select a size to view price
Sizes - Metres & Diameter's
- 4lb – 45 metre spool - 0.228mm diameter
- 6lb – 45 metre spool - 0.254mm diameter
- 8lb – 45 metre spool - 0.279mm diameter
- 10lb – 45 metre spool - 0.304mm diameter
- 15lb – 36 metre spool - 0.381mm diameter
- 20lb – 36 metre spool - 0.457mm diameter
- 30lb – 27 metre spool - 0.558mm diameter
- 40lb – 27 metre spool - 0.609mm diameter
- 50lb – 27 metre spool - 0.660mm diameter
- 60lb – 27 metre spool - 0.736mm diameter
- 80lb – 27 metre spool - 0.910mm diameter
- 100lb – 27 metre spool - 1.04mm diameter
- The introduction of fluorocarbon leaders have opened up many opportunities with leader shy fish that were unable to be tempted when using nylon.
- The refractive index of fluorocarbon is closer to water than nylon, which means that the line is harder to see in the water, leading to an increase in strike rates.
- The increased abrasion resistance is of added benefit here in that leaders with a finer diameters can also be used, a double whammy.
- The increase in UV resistance and the fact that fluorocarbon doesn’t absorb water contributes to the long life of fluorocarbon above nylon and ensures that you get the best value out of the spool, and also a longer potential life out of the leader tied onto the end of your line.
- The low stretch can be quite helpful in positive hook sets, and also in feeling shy bites from timid fish that wouldn’t be recognised with a stretchier leader.
If you are looking for top quality Fluorocarbon fishing leader then look no further than Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon Leader Line it’s pretty much one of our top sellers.