Berkley Shimma Shad Lure (Paddle or Fork Vibe)
Every lure angler knows full well that there are times when only a soft vibe lure will do. Vibe fishing is unbelievably exciting and there isn't a fish class that won't attack them violently both inshore and offshore. The Berkley Shimma Shad Lure for sale now entices such a massive range of popular targets you'd be crazy not to carry a selection of sizes and colours in your lure kit.
Be conscious, most fish love a soft vibe lure on the drop, so be ready from the instant your vibe vanishes beneath the surface. The extremely detailed design features and the paddle tail make for a very realistic presentation, mimicking a real bait fish. 3D eyes increase the level of realism.
There are a couple of great sizes and tail design (either paddle or fork vibe) which make it ideal for a heap of different fish. On the reef, Snapper, Emperor and coral Trout will love them. In the fresh you can expect Bass, Perch, Murray Cod and Grunters in the north. Whilst you're in the North cast them at Mangrove Jacks and Barramundi; size up for bigger fish.
Flathead are massive fans of the soft vibe and using the 130mm Berkley Shimma Shad Lure will put you in the game for the 90cm plus grownups. While you're casting at big lizards, you can expect plenty of interest from Mulloway. Take the 65mm version and cast at the racks for top class Bream. The Berkley Shimma Shad Lure will be a great option for winter bream when they're congregating downstream in deeper holes. They won't be able to resist the vibration and natural swimming action.
Engineered to endure, the TPE Thermoplastic Elastomer material is supported by a one piece through wire. Twin Japanese Owner treble hooks deliver superior penetration for secure hook-ups.
Buy one or a selection of colours, tail shapes and sizes now. The Berkley Shimma Shad Lure for sale now is a brilliant soft vibe that will provide access to a huge range of fish; big, record big and pan fry. You're missing out if you haven't got Berkley Shimma Shad Vibes in your kit.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Soft vibe
- Profile: Shad (Paddle or Fork Tail Vibe)
- Lengths/Weights: 65mm/10g, 100mm/20g, 120mm/40g or 130mm/40g
- Construction: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Hooks: 2 x Owner Trebles
- Depth: Various depths in the water column
- Buoyancy: Sinking
- Action: Classic vibe vibrations on the lift
- Tough internal wire and weight system
- Extremely sharp Owner treble hooks
- Realistic lifelike 3D eyes
- Uniquely designed vibrating paddle tail
- Intricate lifelike fin design
- Featuring UV spray-paint accents
- Suitable for freshwater or saltwater fishing for a wide range of sport fish.
Note: Multiple images are for reference. Price is for 1 Shimma Shad only and varies depending on which size/tail model you choose to purchase.
Berkley Shimma Shad / Fork Vibe Lure Buyer Guide
We stated earlier there are a couple of sizes in the array available and when it comes time to purchase which size do you buy?
Working equally as good in freshwater as they do in saltwater the list of species is endless to what you can catch on a shimma but to give you a rough idea the 65mm size is going to be the best size for those anglers who target trout, Australian bass, bream, flathead, yellowbelly or redfin. It's the most versatile size for inshore lake, river and impoundment fishing.
The 100mm, 120mm and 130mm size open your targets up to large flathead, salmon, mulloway, fingermark, mangrove jack, queenfish, barra, murray cod and big yellowbelly. These are just a few prime examples of what you could expect to catch. You can even use either of the bigger models for offshore fishing when conditions permit targeting snapper and other reef dwellers.
- The genuine and detailed design is complimented with a life-like 3D eye and Intricate lifelike fin design.
- Giving the vibe a larger than life appeal. For the fish, there's not much difference from the real McCoy.
- Owner treble hooks offer top shelf hook-setting capabilities, with slim gauge steel with ultra-sharp point.
- The tough through wire can handle the most aggressive, drawn out battles while the Thermoplastic Elastomer deals with teeth and gnarly structure.
- The distinctively designed vibrating paddle tail is completely irresistible to every fish that comes within cooee of its compelling vibrations.
The Berkley Shimma Shad Lure sets a whole new exciting edge on vibe angling. With just about any fish in the oceans going to attack it on site, the Berkley Shimma Shad Lure for sale now is going to do what all good lures do; catch you a whole lot more fish. Buy one or a bunch of them now!