Abu Salty Stage KR-X Light Casting Rods
While fishing light is certainly not new by any stretch, who would have guessed its extreme proliferation and dominance in contemporary fishing. What this means for the average angler is that there is a huge variety and selection of kit for the light gear angler. Check the sheer number of rods manufactured for light work; it’s staggering. While this has been a boon for affordability, confusion reigns. Which rod should I choose? For those looking for a lightweight spinning rod of excellent quality at an accessible price, it would be remiss of us not to point you in the direction of the Abu Salty Stage KR-X Light Casting Rod spinning models.
Whatever your target species, these rods are magic for the rivers, bays, harbours and estuaries. They’re excellent whether you fish salt, fresh and ideal if you dabble in both. Kayak anglers will love them, but you can fish them brilliantly from land or your favourite vessel.
The blank is a powerful composite, majority graphite for a lightweight feel. The hardware is outstanding, and Fuji high-end guides and the Fuji graphite reel seat combine for top-shelf performance. The slick styling will turn heads and complement your overall fishing experience. It’s hard to pick a rival, but in all honesty, there is little need to compare and contrast. The Abu Salty Stage Light Casting Rod spin models will give you all you need. They’re for sale now and moving quickly. Get one in your shopping trolley now.
Features and Specifications
- High density carbon graphite fishing rod blank
- Powerful composite blank construction
- Fuji SiC guides on current models
- Fuji graphite reel seat
- Latest carbon fore-hood
- Ergonomic Ultralon EVA rod grips
Note: Price is for 1 rod only – choose your option when ordering – Images for illustration purpose only – variations may occur.
Further details on models available
Model 722UL Spin
- Length 7ft 2 inch
- Pieces: 2
- Line Weight: 1-3kg
- Lure casting weight: 2-8 grams
- Suggested reel size (spinning type) - 10, 15, 1000 or 1500
- Suitable for: Light fishing such as river and lake chasing trout, bass, bream and other light weight fish species.
Model 742L Spin
- Length 7ft 4 inches
- Pieces: 2
- Line Weight: 2-4kg
- Lure casting weight: 4-12 grams
- Suggested reel size (spinning type) 20, 25, 2000 or 2500 size
- Suitable for: Light fishing such as river and lake chasing trout, bass, bream, flathead, redfin and other light weight fish species.
Model 702M Spin
- Length 7ft
- Pieces: 2
- Line Weight: 4-8kg
- Lure casting weight: 10-45 grams
- Suggested reel size (spinning type) 40 or 4000
- Suitable for: medium weight fishing such as barramundi, snapper, small murray cod, mulloway, large flathead and more.
Model C-701MH (Swim bait Baitcaster) suits baitcaster reels
- Length 7ft
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: 5-9kg
- Lure casting weight: 9-48 grams
- Suggested reel Type: Note this is the only model in the range that is not a spin rod (you need to purchase a baitcaster reel for this rod)
- Suitable for: medium weight fishing such as barramundi, snapper, murray cod and mulloway.
- Fabulous rods for hitting the rivers, lakes, dams and bays both salt and fresh water.
- Light fishing is all about refined performance. These fishing rods are beautifully balanced and incredibly sensitive.
- The Fuji SiC guides wprovide outstanding line management and add to the sensitive feel.
- The ergonomic EVA grip combines durability with sensitivity. Nothing allows you a greater connection to the business end of your rig than Ultralon EVA.
Whether you fish braid or mono it really doesn’t matter. The actions and sensitivity of the Abu Salty Stage Light Casting Spin models allows you to extract the best from your lures. The result will be more fish, more often. From Bass to Barra (depending on the model you chose, these Abu Salty stage light casting fishing rods will impress.