Alvey Blackfish reel And Uglystick Black Fish Rod Combo. Suitable for targeting Luderick.
The Uglystick blackfish rod is a 10 foot 2 piece fishing rod with a line rating of 1-5kg. One of the standout features is that this rod has an adjustable reel seat which means that you can set the reel seat at different lengths to suit the Alvey fishing reel or if you wish to switch over to a spinning reel this is also possible.
More info on the Alvey Reel supplied in this combination:
Alvey 475B Blackfish Fishing Reel
Alvey Reels have been synonymous with Australian fishing since the first Alvey reel was made in Queensland in 1920 by Charles Alvey. To this day Alvey reels are still made in Australia by the Alvey family and are manufactured to withstand the toughest of Aussie conditions.
Just like the blackfish that these reels have been designed for; Alvey knows that the fisherman can be just as fussy about the gear they use. Alvey knows that you want a reel that will be strong and reliable that will stand the test of time.
The Alvey 475B blackfish Reel is a centrepin reel with a twist it also incorporates Alvey’s Easy Cast System. The Alvey blackfish range of reels have been designed to be a durable lightweight reel and just like all Alvey’s, the Alvey 475B Blackfish Reel is so durable it can even be dunked in saltwater for a quick rinse.
• Spool Diameter 120mm (4 ¾ “)
• Line Capacity 500m / 4.55kg
• Weight 305g
• Gear Ratio 1/1
Features and Benefits
• Dual ball bearings for ultra-smooth spool rotation
• Easy Cast System Alvey 475B Blackfish Reel can be used either right or left handed
• A spool lock device on the back of the reel locks the spool; perfect for when you’re changing locations or when you have finished fishing for the day.
• Graphite back for a strong extremely durable yet lightweight reel.
• A broad rounded lip on the spool allows fingertip control to recover or release line and adjust drifts.
• Prefect for blackfish or any style float fishing
• Huge line capacity 500m of 4.5kg line
• Alvey reels the only reel that allows the angler to run the line directly over your finger while you’re retrieving the line for the ultimate in sensitivity and control.
• Low maintenance reel Alvey reels have minimum parts for trouble free use.
• Suited to a rod sizes ranging from 2.5 m to 3.5m .
• Australian designed and made.
NOTE: Tension cannot be applied to the spool of the 475B. If you require a tension control system and dual bushes order the Alvey 475TCS which we can specially obtain for you. Simply contact us.
So whatever style of float fishing you do? The Alvey 475B Blackfish Reel has it covered.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.