Medium Heavy Beach Rock Combo (10ft Ugly Stik Rod / Penn 750SSM Reel)
Hey! Want a rod that will not only work brilliantly from the rocks but also from the beach? Perfect, you have landed on the right listing. Crafted by the expert staff at Fishing Tackle shop we have put together a quality rod and reel setup for sale that covers all aspects of medium to heavy fishing styles from rock platforms to beach shores.
When we say quality, we mean it. The rod is one of the toughest on the market place (Ugly Stik) and the reel a Penn Spinfisher SSM is a full metal body reel with 5 bearings. Built tough this setup will handle salmon, tailor, kingfish, bonito, cobia, snapper and a whole lot more. Fancy a whiting or bream? No worries, the setup is a bit of an overkill but that doesn’t matter in the slightest if you have a light leader, smaller hook and bait such as pipi or worm. The point is, this medium heavy beach rock combo will handle anything from the lightest class of fish through to some sizable marine opponents.
Features and Specifications
- Rod Model: USG-SP1002GP Ugly Stik
- Rod Line Rating: 6-10kg / cast weight 20-100 grams
- 2PC construction fishing rod
- Reel Model: Penn Spinfisher 750SSM Reel
- Approx Line Capacity on reel (line not incl.) 290yds/20lb or 575yds/30lb braid
- Suitable for beach or rock fishing. Med-Heavy combo
Note: Price is for 1x rod and reel only. Multiple images shown on this listing are for illustration purpose.
- 10ft makes the ideal length for general purpose beach or rock fishing. No need to buy 2 setups, get one that does both.
- Built tough. The experts here at Fishing Tackle shop have picked brands that are reputable for their durability. Ideal for targeting fish in light class through to heavy weights from the rocks or surf.
- Generous spool capacity means you can fill your new reel up with plenty of line.
Buy a Medium Heavy Beach Rock Combo, make it a Penn 750SSM with 10ft Ugly Stik. Durability and affordability matched together for a perfect marriage.