Tasmanian Devil Blade Lures
If you fish the fresh stuff here in Australia, you are likely familiar with Wingston lures. If that name doesn’t ring a bell, you’ll surely know the famous Tassie devil lure. If you’ve ever cast a lure at trout, sooty grunter yellowbelly, bass or redfin, there’s every likelihood you’ve cast a Tassie devil.
Tasmanian Devil Blades are for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. They’re a new take on the torpedo-shaped classic, mixing aspects of the original fishing lure into a spinner bait profile.
Freshwater anglers are going crazy for these guys, as they’ve already proven to be a winner on our most sought after freshwater species as mentioned above.
As with all Wingston fishing lures, the Tasmanian Devil Blade lures are all about exceptional quality in construction, design and materials. Equipped with quality terminal tackle and super sharp VMC hooks, there’s a colour in the range that’s bound to be dynamite in your neck of the woods.
When placing your order, there are some great colours from which to choose. The blades come in a handy size of 20mm that weighs in at 3.8 grams.
The devil blade produces a wobble action that is the result of the unique blade fishing lure design which has been created to mimic the wings on the classic Tassie devil lure.
While this spinnerbait is designed for freshwater fish species, we do not doubt that the salties would turn up sizable bream and whiting on light gear.
Wingston lures have 40 years of global success from their humble beginnings in Tasmania. If you’re looking for spinner innovation that delivers on the water, look no further than Tasmanian Devil Blade lures. Stock up now and get casting, there are big bass and big brown trout with your name on it, but you may not get it without a Wingston Tasmanian Devil Blade.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Mini spinning blade lure
- Length 20mm
- Weight: 3.8 grams
- Hooks: 1 x VMC treble
- Features: Blade constructed to mimic famous Tassie devil lure
- Ideal for catching trout, perch, sooty grunter, bass and even bream.
- Note: Price is for one single Tasmanian Devil Blade Lure only. Select the colour you require when making your order. Multiple images shown on this listing are for illustration only.
- Tasmanian Devil blades are a proven design for catching Australia’s most famous freshwater fish species including trout, bass, redfin and yellow belly.
- Super sharp VMC treble hooks ensure that strikes become hook-ups and hook-ups stay hooked to the boat or bank.
- Suitable for use in saltwater and a likely option for hunting bream and whiting.
Going with a brand that’s been trusted for decades is a sure way to increase your odds when fishing. The Tasmanian Devil Blade lures are an innovative take on some tried and authentic designs, and they are a sure thing wherever you cast.