Pack of 10 Surecatch Premium Range Assorted Squid Jigs in Zip Pouch
If you like to eat Calamari / Squid you are one of the millions of anglers out there that enjoy eating this tasty treat so why not take a moment to relax and have a fish for them.
Squid can be typically caught all year round and inhabit waters often around less than 10 metres deep. A Squid’s core diet is typically small fish and crustaceans making this squid jig fishing lure package an ideal prawn/fish mimic to catch your next meal.
Features and Specifications
- This package is for a pack of 10 surecatch premium style squid jig fishing lures
- Variety of sizes and colours are supplied with this squid jig package
- Prawn / fish imitation
- Zip up squid Jig pouch included
- This Surecatch Squid Jig premium package contains 10 assorted squid jig in a variety of colours and sizes so take the guess work out of picking squid jigs yourself and have a package that has it all just swap over your jigs on your fishing line as required.
- These Squid jig mimic a prawn or baitfish so with this in mind and knowing that crustaceans, prawns and small bait fish are a squids natural source of food these squid jigs are perfect imitations that will assist you in catching squid.
- A Zip up pouch is included with purchase of these Squid Jigs so you can store your squid jigs with ease without getting caught up on everything.
Squid Fishing Tips
Where: Not only are squid great to catch, they’re also quite abundant. The best spots are sea grass meadows and reefs, where they can find food and shelter, as well as a place to breed. They’re found in schools that range from two to two hundred, and are also attracted to man-made structures like rock breakwaters, mussel and oyster leases, boat moorings and jetty pylons.
When: Some of the best catches are made early in the morning and late in the evening. But if you’re fishing in an area with artificial lighting, like a pier or a jetty, you can fish all night. Also, in some deeper locations, squid can be taken right through the day.