Shimano Plays 4000 Electric Reel
The Shimano Plays 4000 Electric Reel has been a very popular for those anglers wanting the magic of an electric reel without the huge cost. The Shimano Plays 4000 Electric Reel for sale now has had an upgrade. The latest refurbished model makes the Plays 4000 performance better than ever, and the price point is still very accessible to even the most modest of budgets.
The upgrade includes the adoption of the Hagane body. Hagane increases strength and rigidity significantly, ensuring the precision internals are able to work continuously at peak while under heavy loads. Importantly for the electric reel, the Hagane body allows for much greater heat dissipation. Under load, an electric motor can heat up and fail. The Hagane body releases heat quickly allowing the motor to operate brilliantly, even while cranking up a monster at monster from the depths, at pace.
Of course, all of the programmable functions such as depth setting, line speed setting, target point depth setting and timer deliver precision and performance allowing you to operate accurately while fishing at depth, saving a great deal of time and angler fatigue. All the information is displayed on an easy to read LCD screen.
The Shimano Plays allows you to fish the mid-depths, holding 500 meters of PE6. 15 kg max of star controlled drag, coupled with the very generous spool capacity provides plenty of fighting reserve for extra large predators.
Fish the depths for sport or target some of the best table fish Australian waters hold. While it’s an electric reel and it can crank home your catch all by itself, you can go manual and play in the traditional way. With your reel set to super slow winding, the jig you bring up from the depths may be hit by a huge Tuna hanging deep. You want to play this guy in manual mode, this is your challenge.
Take the extreme time and angler fatigue out of fishing deep. Go electric with the upgraded Shimano Plays 4000 Electric Reel. The low price point for such high tech Shimano fishing is your ticket to exploring the depths electric style this weekend. Put one in your trolley now.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Shimano Plays 4000 Electric Reel
- Gear ratio: 3.2:1
- Bearings: 2
- Retrieve per crank: 68cm
- Max Drag: 15kg
- 12-volt operation (battery not inclusive)
- Maximum electric winding speed: 170 metres per minute
- Maximum winding load: 50kg
- The weight of reel: approx. 1.23kg
- Line Capacity (pe braid) approx. 600m/PE5, 500m/PE6, 300m/PE8
- Hagane Body
- X-Ship technology
- LCD on-screen display
- Jigging - Invitation mode
- Fishing electric removes all aspects of the angler fatigue associated with fishing at depths. You also save a heap of time that’s better spent in battle.
- The heat-free system keeps the motor cool while working under extreme loads. With efficient heat dissipation, your electric motor keeps up the fight when the pressure is on.
- The Hagane body is super strong and rigid, protecting the precision internals and keeping them operational at peak performance. Hagane is also responsible for efficient heat dissipation.
- The intuitive, programmable fishing options such as the jigging mode take the effort out of much of the hunting. You have plenty of stamina in reserve for when the hook-up turns into a protracted battle.
- The LCD screen provides instant and convenient feedback and allows for easy programming. Ideal for when you hit frenzied activity.
- X-sip technology delivers smooth efficiency and torque while the S-ARB bearings maintain and supports this smoothness in the harsh salty conditions.
The upgraded Shimano Plays 4000 Electric Reel for sale now is an affordable Shimano legend for getting deep down electric style. Jig, bounce and bash the murky mid waters with fatigue busting performance with the Shimano Plays 4000 Electric Reel.