Wind On Leader For Sale - Rovex Heavy Leaders
There is no shortage of Leader options available on the market. In fact, the shelves are so full of brand after brand claiming the world, yet a closer look will leave you none the wiser as to any feature that stands one above the other, despite manufacturer claims. The Rovex Wind on Leader however does stand apart from the rest. Firstly, Rovex has all the features you demand in a leader that’s destined for tough conditions and big fish. It’s clear, has outstanding knot strength, is available in an excellent selection of line classes and, of course, has fantastic abrasion resistance. Add to this, the fact that it is a genuine wind on leader and you have a class topping product.
Rovex Wind on Leaders are designed so that the leader can be wound all the way onto your spool. This is achieved via the join technique. The leader is attached to you mainline via a prefab loop in the leader. A simple looping technique that takes just seconds creates a knotless, 100% join between leader and mainline.
There are obvious benefits. Being knotless your leader will wind on to your fishing reel all the way without getting snagged or caught on your guides. This has great benefits for managing big fish boat-side when you’re fishing solo. Rigging time is slashed, as connecting the leader to main takes just seconds providing you have pre-tied a double on your main line and then, you can be completely confident the connection provides integrity. No more panic as to whether your knot was up to scratch. The Rovex Wind on Leader will definitely provide convenience and confidence while rigging lines and battling big fish. Confident in connections allows you to focus on the battle, not the anxiety of equipment failure.
Features and Specifications
- Stocked Line classes: 80lb, 100lb, 150lb, 200lb, 300lb, 400lb
- Colour: Clear
- Leader Length: 10 meters
- Excellent strength
- Abrasion Resistant Co-Polymer material
- Easy to handle, east to use
- Pre-fitted braid loop for easy attachment to mainline
- Connecting your leader to the mainline via the built in loop is incredibly easy.
- With the absence of a knot you can wind your leader all the way onto your fishing reel. The leader travels through the guides easily without getting caught.
- Excellent abrasion resistance means your leader will handle encounters with reef and scuffing by fish.
- Cuts down leader connection and rigging time. Attaches to your main line in seconds.
- Makes handling the big catch while solo a heck of a lot easier.
Rigging with a Rovex Wind on Leader is a no-brainer when it comes to simplifying process. Do yourself a favour and convert to a Rovex Wind on leader. You really will wonder why you took so long to make the change. For sale now.