Pro Lure ST-72 Minnow Fishing Lure
Here at the fishing tackle shop, we make it a priority to represent Australia's premium lure brands. That's why we have the Pro Lure ST-72 Minnow fishing lure for sale at our the best possible price online.
Pro Lure is now part of the Aussie fishing fabric. Their success is evidence that discerning lure anglers reward premium quality and proven success on the water, with dedicated loyalty.
The Pro Lure ST-72 Minnow fishing lure is a classic looking minnow imbued with Aussie innovation and Japanese precision. A lure built to target bream, trout and Australian bass, the minnow is also proven on flathead, mangrove jack and even mulloway.
ST Minnows design allocates peak performance in the shallows. The ST-72 minnow excels at being cast into, at, and under all sorts of fishy structure, both natural and human-made.
The unique mobile weighting system design provides maximum accuracy on the cast while repositioning when hitting the water to elicit peak swimming action and the perfect position at rest. It's a brilliant fishing lure for casting under jetties and piers.
There are two models from which to choose when making a purchase, the shallow (0.2-0.8m) or the deep (1.8-2.2m). In the saltwater, the minnow rises slowly. It has neutral buoyancy in the fresh stuff.
Versatility is the order of the day. The Hardbody jerk bait can be worked with a slow roll, twitch and pause, and jerk. When fished on light to ultralight gear, the action is enticing and highly realistic.
At 72mm, the minnow rigged with Decoy Y-s25 #10 trebles, is an excellent option for a wide variety of fish sizes. The weights are - deep 5.5g or shallow 5.2g, making them a dream to cast on light kit.
Buy one or a selection of colours for you inshore fishing lure box now. If you're not fishing Pro Lure, you're potentially missing out on great fish.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Hard body jerk bait
- Length: 72mm
- Weight: Deep 5.5g or Shallow model 5.2g
- Buoyancy: Suspending in freshwater, slow rising in saltwater
- Depth: Deep 1.8-2.2m. Shallow 0.2-0.8m
- Hooks: Decoy Y-s25 #10
- Retrieve: Slow roll, twitch and pause, jerk
- Rig: Ultra-light to light.
- Ideal for lake and river fishing styles. Perfect for targeting bream, Australian bass, perch, trout, flathead and mangrove jack. You may even be lucky to take a jew as bycatch on the ST-72.
- The classic design of the Pro Lure ST-72 Minnow fishing lure delivers a realistic life-like action ensuring predators attack without an ounce of caution.
- The mobile internal weighting system ensures peak performance is extracted on the cast and retrieve.
- The perfect casting manners, depth options and buoyancy make it an ideal minnow fishing lure for working all kinds of gnarly structure throughout the shallows.
- Anglers reap the rewards for investing the extra coin commanded by the minnow, with the exceptional build quality and proven results on the water.
- ST-72 is one for anglers that prefer to fish as light as possible. ST-72 is a lure for the true sports angler.
Our message to Australian anglers is that you really must fish Pro Lure. The Pro Lure ST-72 Minnow fishing lure is for sale now at the fishing tackle shop, and it's a must-have for every discerning inshore angler's tackle box.