Plano Liqua-Bait Locker Bottle (Note lures are not included)
Are you sick and tired of your gulp juice leaking all over the place? Then we have a solution for you! Keep reading.
If there is one name, one brand that is synonymous with fishing and fishing storage, it’s Plano. You will recall looking at your dads 7 draw Plano tackle box as a kid, going through each level, handling the big minnows and dreaming of the fish they’d seen. You begged for one yourself, waiting for Christmas to arrive, so you too, could set up your own Plano tackle box. A place for everything, and everything in its place. Plano are the undisputed champions of tackle storage. You get that from being in the game for 60 years. And as they always say with pride, “…if you own a tackle box, there is a 4 in 5 chance it was made by Plano.” Now that’s respect.
As fishing advanced with technology, so too did Plano, they are no less innovative than the next angling manufacturer. With the recent rise of soft plastic and the liquid fish attractants that go with them, Plano recognised a need and quickly saw that a product was developed to support this need.
It’s no surprise that fish attractant makes a terrible, stinking mess in your tackle box. It’s greasy, smelly and gets on everything. In turn, you get it all over yourself as you rummage through your kit. The Plano Liqua-Bait Locker bottle is an ingenious invention that will completely solve this issue. Not only can you keep you tackle box and its contents protected from fish attractant, you can store your soft plastics in the bottle while soaking in the fish attractant. The bottle is easy to store, water tight, stackable and comes with a neat set of tongs you can use to get your lure out. No mess, no fuss and your favourite plastics remain charged, ready to rig and cast. Brilliant.
Features and Specifications
- Leak proof, air-tight locking seal.
- Made of tough crystal clear plastic
- Dimensions: 7.25"L x 3.75"W x 2.63"H Air tight
- Supplied with tongs for retrieving baits
Note: Lures or juice are not included, image is for illustration purpose only.
- Keep your soft plastics charged with fish attractant and ready to cast.
- No more messy stinking tackle boxes dripping with fish attractant.
- Designed to stack, so you can have multiple Plano Liqua-Bait Locker Bottles arranged perfectly in your tackle bag.
- The leak proof, air tight seal will keep you attractant fresh for longer.
- The handy tongs save you dipping into the stinking mess and rummaging for a lure.
- Ergonomic lid for easy open and close with wet hands.
The Plano Liqua-Bait Locker Bottle is the perfect solution for dealing with the mess of liquid fish attractants. The stacking design means you can store multiple plastics easily…and a lot of them. The stinking bag or tackle box should now be a thing of the past. The only good place for fish attractant is on your lures. Grab one or a couple of Plano Liqua-Bait Locker Bottles now, keep your plastics charged and you kit smelling sweet.