Nipper Training Surfboard For Sale - Redback Kirra Club Trainer 5ft 5 inch With Handles
This Kirra Club Trainer is a junior nipper board produced by surfing specialists Redback Surf Ware. This board measures in at a length of five feet and five inches and is ideal for nippers to develop their paddling and surf skills on.
These soft-top surfboards are permitted between the flags on beaches and are therefore safe for nippers to practise with and splash around in the water. The compact size ensures that they can work on their technique and control the board.
Redback has developed its soft nipper training board in a similar style to its pro surfboard range, so it certainly looks the part when gliding through the surf. The thermo-bond construction and HDX core then ensure that the soft surfboard also exudes stiffness and strength, while maneuverability is enhanced by the presence of a rounded rail.
A single fin and five soft-grip handles enable the Kirra Club Trainer to function like a professional club board. These features make it ideal for junior lifesavers carrying out there training.
Features and Specifications
- 5 feet 5 inches in length
- Available in yellow
- HDX core
- Single fin
- Thermo-bond construction process
- Two pairs of soft-grip handles
- Suitable for Nipper surf club training (not certified for competition)
- This junior nipper board is suited to both kids having fun in the water and youngsters undertaking junior lifesaving training.
- A single fin and five soft-grip handles give the board the look and feel of a professional club board.
- The HDX core and thermo-bond construction process result in a soft board that is safe and stable yet stiff and strong.
- Redback has included a rounded rail to ensure that the board has impressive maneuverability.
For an affordable nipper training board suitable for fun as well as training young lifesavers, you can’t beat the value of the Kirra Club Trainer. Purchase today to accelerate the development of your nippers.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia unless extra freight costs are paid. Some remote locations in Australia may also not be serviceable.