Land and Sea Redback Surf Fin Savers
Redback fin savers, presented by Land and Sea, are the ultimate solution to guard against losing your surf fins in rough surf conditions. Should a large wave wipe you out, your fins will remain close by and can be easily found. Don’t risk becoming one of the surfers that loses their fins to the ocean.
High-quality neoprene has been used by Redback Surfware to make the fin savers durable under the constant effects of saltwater. Simply attach the fin savers to your surf fins then to the upper of your ankles.
Each pack of Redback fin savers will come as a set of two, so there is no need to pay for more than one product. These savers are a small investment to ensure your fins won’t be lost in rough conditions.
Features and Specifications
- Neoprene material
- Quick-release velcro closure system
- Strap for fin attachment
- Two in each set
- The number one benefit is that you won’t risk losing your surf fins in rough waters.
- Depend on these fin savers with any style of open heal surf fin – there will be no compatibility issues.
- Neoprene material will ensure the longevity of the savers over many more trips to come.
- quick-release stick and rip closure system makes it simple to attach and remove the savers.
- Fins are secured in place by a dedicated strap found behind the quick-release closure system.
Protect against losing your surf fins in rough conditions and make sure your bodyboarding goes as smoothly as possible. Redback fin savers are now available for a jaw-dropping price from the Fishing Tackle Shop.