Mako Diver Sunglasses Polarised - Free postage Australia Wide on this model
You like water sports, right? Fantastic, the Mako Diver Sunglasses are for you! Diver is a range by Mako Eyewear constructed with a hydrophobic special coating that repels water better than other sunnies in the Mako range we sell. Cleaning is easier, but no sacrifice has been made to the performance of the lens which still offers full advanced polarised technology.
Mako Diver sunnies sport a slim frame and polycarbonate lenses making them very light weight overall and a perfect choice for boating, fishing, driving, camping, kayaking or just for when you are out and about enjoying your day in the bright and sunny weather. Mako Diver is a unisex model ideal for either male or female head frames.
Mako Eyewear is an Australian brand who specialise in sourcing and importing the best polarised lenses to suit their quality range of frames and offer amazing clarity as well as maximum protection against UV rays and glare. Check out more info on the Mako Diver Sunglasses for sale below.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Diver 9525
- Lens material: PC Polycarbonate
- Frame: Plastic
- Purchase options: Black Frame with grey flash mirror lens or Brown Demi frame with bronze mirror lens
- Polarised Lenses
Note: Price is for 1 diver only. Multiple images are for illustration only. Pick which lens type you wish to purchase when ordering.
Diver Lens Buyers Guide
So, right now I guess you are at the point of deciding which lens colour is for you? Will it be grey, or will it be bronze?
Grey Mirror Lens – Make the ideal general-purpose lens, ideal for diving, sports and fishing especially saltwater.
Bronze Mirror Lens – are better for contract and colour enhancement making them the better lens for freshwater fishing such as sight fishing, for saltwater rock fishing and camping.
- Mako diver are one of the best choices if you do a lot of water sport due to their hydrophobic coating. Water will bead off the lens like that of rain on a car bonnet which has been freshly waxed making the lenses much easier to clean when out and about enjoying your day.
- Polycarbonate lenses are light weight and impact resistant compared to glass, they are also more affordable.
- Polarised lenses offer better clarity but cutting glare, this is especially important when on the water fishing.
If you want a light weight pair of sunglasses suitable for the great outdoors, especially water sport then make Mako Diver sunglasses your next eyewear purchase.