Mako Apex Sunglasses – Free Shipping Australia Wide
After a great deal on Mako Apex Sunglasses? You’ve come to the right place. Not only do we have great prices on our polarised sunglasses for sale we also offer free shipping Australia Wide on Mako Apex making this a truly amazing offer. More about the Mako Apex Sunnies though... This range is made from tough composite nylon frame material which is designed and manufactured to resist warping and available for sale is either glass or polycarbonate lens options. There are pros and cons to each. Glass is by far the best by test if you can afford it but if you are budget conscious or always prone to dropping and breaking your sunnies then perhaps it would be best to stick with the more impact resistant polycarbonate option.
Mako Apex Sunglasses are quite fashionable and suit virtually any outdoor situation you can think of from relaxing by the pool, spending a few hours down the beach, driving, fishing, camping or even a casual stroll through town. Fashion aside, some important features include anti-reflective, hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings. The Anti-reflective feature helps to keep harmful UV rays at bay from your eyes but also assists in clarity by eliminating reflection between your face and the inside part of the lens. The hydrophobic and oleophobic combination helps to keep water and dirt at bay.
Features and Specifications
- Model:Mako Apex 9601
- Polarised or glass lens (choose which one when ordering)
- Polarised, hydrophobic, anti-reflective and oleophobic lenses
- Ideal for general everyday wear or can be used specifically for fishing, golf or other sports.
- Anti reflective coatings – grade 12
- Tough nykon composite frame resistant to warping
Mako Apex Sunglasses Buyer Guide
As we have a few options in the Apex range for sale, here is a bit more info on the lenses to assist you in your purchase decision on the types of lenses you can order.
Glass Blue Mirror – High definition lenses ideal for situations where it is quite bright, this might include scenarios such as offshore boat fishing or sailing, sunbaking at the beach and watching the kids play ball on the sand, or travelling through remote and dusty outback Australia. Blue mirror also come with infrared filters that help keep your eyes cooler with less chance of sore dry eyes at the days end.
Glass Rose Green Mirror – Would be our recommendation if you are after better visual clarity, high definition and enhancement. Green mirror is a better lens for inshore fishing like freshwater or saltwater lakes and rivers.
Glass Grey – The ideal allrounder for sports such as fishing or kayaking through to everyday wear, they don’t provide enhancement so much as rose green or blue mirror would but for a natural perspective grey is best. Grey glass is also high definition and has infrared filters.
Polycarbonate Grey – Impact resistant lens with standard definition an allrounder lens colour.
- The perfect marriage between polarisation and coatings such as anti-reflective, hydrophobic and oleophobic combined gives you one true quality pair of sunnies. The hydrophobic coat will help bead water and oleophobic will help to eliminate dust issues.
- Can be used as general everyday wear sunglasses but also ideal for specific uses such as fishing, boating or other outdoor recreational activities for glare reduction assisted by the polarisation feature.
- Stylish and tough frame resistant to warping.
For a fashionable and highly effective pair of sunglasses be sure to add a pair of Mako Apex Sunglasses to your cart. On sale now and remember… Mako Apex sunnies go freight free Australia wide.