Lucky Craft Pointer Lure 78XD AU Barra or 100XD
The Lucky Craft Pointer lures are specials for our friends in the northern reaches of Australia. They’re For sale now are deadly on Barra and essential kit for a larger class of Mangrove Jack. Queenfish love them and they’re a special for the highly aggressive Fingermark. While designed for Barra and Jacks, these well-crafted jerkbaits will appeal to anything with fins and scales.
Beautifully designed and constructed, the attention to detail provides a hint of the potency you can expect from these northern masters. The 3D eyes add a great touch of realism to the pointer lure but it is in the realistic scales where you can see the serious attention to detail, with designers including marks that demonstrate previous attacks from predators.
Getting the best action from your AU Barra is easy. Try a stop and go, short twitches or take a shot at burn and kill. The lure holds it form and action at both speed and at depth, plus it gets to its maximum depth quickly, enhancing your ability to cast at your target accurately.
There is an internal brass rattle (on 100XD models) that generates plenty of enticing noise. Due to the low centre of gravity, noise produced and the tight action of the lure even when the angler is imparting no action the Lucky Craft Pointer Lure is frequently struck, and hard, so be prepared. You can expect a lift in catch percentages thanks to the super-secure Decoy W-77 trebles.
With some brilliant colours and designs from which to choose, you better start filling your trolley now, else you’ll be here all night. Every colour is valuable. Get your Lucky Craft Pointer Lure 78XD AU Barra or 100XD for sale now.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Lucky Craft Pointer Lure AU Barra Series
- Length: Model 78XD is 78mm and model Pointer 100XD is 100mm
- Weight: 78XD is 9.5 grams or 100XD is 18.5 grams
- Extra Deep Diving Depth: 78XD dives to around 10ft and 100XD to around 13ft
- Type: Jerbait (Suspending)
- Hooks: Decoy W-77 trebles
- Action: Tight
- Internal Rattle on 100XD (70XD are silent however sometimes there might be the odd rattle in 78XD - contact us if you need more info)
- Low centre of gravity
- Designed specifically and suitable for both freshwater or saltwater fishing. Main targets for this lure are barramundi, fingermark, mangrove jack, queenfish. However, whilst designed for northern parts of Australia they also make great lures for other species like salmon, tailor, bonito and even flathead.
- Gets to working depth quickly.
- Holds it tight action and form when retrieved at speed.
- Low centre of gravity keeps the rattle rattling and the lure wobbling while the lure is paused.
- Decoy W-77 trebles provide an extremely secure hold.
- The colours and designs are very natural right down to the scale designs including signs of previous attacks by predators. 3D eyes add a new level of realism.
- The lure is perfectly poised when paused. The suspending lure continues to wobble and make noise encouraging aggressive strikes even with no action imparted from the angler
Northern Aussie anglers take note. If you target Barra and Mangrove Jack in particular, you could be missing out on trophy fish unless you have a Lucky Craft Pointer Lure in model 78XDand/or 100XD in your fishing lure kit. These are proven hardbody jerkbaits with an already massive following.