Land and Sea Big Buddy II Diving Knife
There are two versions of Land and Sea’s Big Buddy II dive knife and with this one here we have the dedicated sharp point diving knife, with the hammerhead tool absent. Straight off, the absence of the hammerhead gives you a point with which to puncture when using the knife. On top of this design feature, there are many more great benefits.
Continuing with the blade, you also have a flat-edge and saw-edge to compliment the pointed tip. What really impresses, however, is the convenient line-cutter for whenever you need to snip through ropes and cords in a hurry.
To craft the hollow-ground knife, Land and Sea turned to 420-grade stainless steel as an elite material. This particular grade of stainless steel is tough when exposed to saltwater and is highly durable. Another impressive design feature is the unique ability to dismantle the knife to achieve an incredibly deep clean.
The final triumph of the Big Buddy II diving knife is the rough and ready sheath that comes with it. When storing the knife safely, you can access it immediately by using the quick-release button on the sheath. Attaching the knife to your body can be done securely using the durable rubber leg straps.
Features and Specifications
- Sharp tip dive knife
- Easy-grip handle
- Dismantle for maintenance
- Multipurpose blade
- Rubber leg straps included
- 420 grade stainless steel blade
- An impressive 420-grade of stainless steel has been sourced to craft the hollow-ground knife.
- Multiple functions are packed into just one blade, including flat-edge, saw-edge, line-cutter, and pointed tip.
- Preserving the long-term quality of the knife is made simple because of the unique design letting you entirely dismantle it for cleaning.
- The sheath and durable rubber straps make storing the knife safely on your leg a much simpler task.
- A quick-release button on the sheath allows instant access to the dive knife.
For a jaw-dropping price, you can have a diving knife with an elite multipurpose blade. The Big Buddy II is equally impressive when it comes to maintenance, as it can be dismantled for cleaning. You can find yours here at the Fishing Tackle Shop.