Replacement Hand Spear Rubber
Also known as Hawaiian slings, hand spears allow for a simpler form of fishing. You can swim with these through water or stalk prey as you walk through shallow waters. Along with the spear’s shaft and tip, the rubber sling also plays an integral role in fishing with a hand spear.
Like with the pronged tip of the spear, the rubber sling will also wear down with time and usage. The solution is to pay for an affordable and effective rubber sling to prepare your spear for action once more. Hand spears are so appealing because you have the ability to replace the broken-down elements.
Land and Sea has produced the durable rubber sling with a string cord to let you quickly attach it to the bottom of the spear’s shaft. With a brand new rubber in place, you will be ready to hit the water again in search of fish.
Features and Specifications
- Durable replacement hand spear rubber
- String cord for attachment
- Maintain the performance of your hand spear with a rapid upgrade.
- Land and Sea has produced the sling from durable rubber to boost longevity.
- Inclusion of a string cord will enable you to quickly attach the sling to your hand spear.
Getting your hand spear back into fighting shape requires the low cost of a replacement rubber sling. The Fishing Tackle Shop can take care of all your fishing needs including replacement handspear rubber.