Hand Spear Cluster Tip Heads For Sale
Hand spear enthusiasts will be aware of what Land and Sea bring to the table. This Australian designer and importer of watersport and spearfishing equipment are well-known for producing some of the best hand spears around.
It stinks when we bang the heads into rocks or bend them on powerful fish, but it happens. When it does, you will need to replace your hand spear cluster tip. Lucky for you we sell them here for the land and sea Aluminium and Fibreglass Spears.
Features and Specifications
- Suits land and sea brand spears
- Replacement cluster tip
- Zinc Plated construction
- Embedded with solder and epoxy resin with stay-fast retaining system
Note: Multiple images for reference only. Price is for one cluster and price will vary depending on the model you select.
Hand Spear Cluster Head Replacement Buying Guide
Our tips fit land and sea brand spears, and there are a few types so this short buying guide will assist you with which head you need.
Male Thread Aluminium Hand Spears – Model 194CA6 Head
The 194CA6 is a five-barb cluster tip constructed from durable metals, To ensure the best possible strength and durability.
Spear cluster tip model 194CA6 suits land and Sea blue or silver hand spears that take a male thread cluster (may also suit other brands).
Female Thread Fibreglass Spears – Model 194CB52
Suits Land And Sea Fibreglass hand spears (may also fit some other brands with ½ inch threads).
In terms of design, the 194CB52 is a cluster tip consisting of five prongs.
- The design is that of a 5-barb cluster to provide extra fish holding capability.
- Cluster tips are constructed from metal. The cluster tip is both durable and practical.
- The strength of the cluster is underpinned by a construction process that embeds it with solder and epoxy resin.
- Land and Sea’s unique STAY-FAST retaining system will provide extra durability to the overall cluster.
Replacing your Land and Sea hand spear cluster tip heads can be cheap and highly effective when you order from the Fishing Tackle Shop. Lets face it, you will go through them so why not buy a few as spares.