Gold Bomber Lure – 15A model (pack of 3 lures) - Perfect when fishing for Barramundi in Australia
When you purchase the Gold Bomber Lure you’re getting one of the most popular barramundi lure types on the Australian market . These Barra lures were original created to aid anglers that were part of the impressive Bass fishing market in the United States. Yet, in Australia there have been very few lures that would work as well for Barra fishing. The Gold Bomber continues to hold the title as the most effective lure of those in the know. In addition to its allure for Barra the Gold Bomber also works well with other aggressive species including Mangrove Jack, Salmon, Trevally, and many more. Due to the popularity of these gold bomber lures they have been re-outfitted with heavy duty components that can handle the bite and struggle of these aggressive Australian fish species.
As one of the best lures available, the Gold Bomber guarantees that it delivers some of the most life-like swimming action possible. With the Gold Bomber you’ll find that it maneuvers with a tight wiggle that fish simple can’t resist. You’ll enjoy the easy to cast design which makes it effortless to hit those ideal locations that can be difficult to target. Before long you’ll recognize that the Gold Bomber is the first fishing lure you should turn to when you’re after your favorite predatory species. Additionally, these lures work exceptionally well around areas that are prone to snags. As a floater and diver it can be used in a back-up motion to free the lure should it come in contact with unwanted elements.
With the Gold Bomber lure you can use any variety of retrieval methods from a slow rolling style to a more aggressive jerk and pause. As a truly versatile fishing lure you’ll also find that it is highly effective as a trolling lure or casting lure giving you options each and every time you select the lure.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Gold Bomber 15A
- 11.9cm lure length
- 13g lure weight
- Average dive of 2-3 feet but will dive to 4-8 feet while trolling
- Works well for any variety of fishing styles from slow rolling to jerk and pause motions
- Convenient and budget priced pack of 3 lures
- Perfect lure for targeting barra, mangrove jack, salmon and tailor.
- As one of the best lures available for aggressive fish species you’ll be getting a set of lures that are highly versatile, long lasting, and equipped to withstand the tough Australian fish you love.
- These fishing lures can be fished at multiple depths depending on the type of fishing you’re doing and the quality of the line you are using.
- Lose fewer lures when you use the Gold Bomber. The float and dive qualities of these lures means that they can be easily backed out of situations where you would normally snag and lose the lure.
So whether you are targeting big barramundi, or chasing salmon, tailor or mangrove jack make sure you grab a pack of these Gold Bomber triple threat lures before their gone!