AFN Fishing Atlas for South Coast NSW
The NSW South coast is a haven rich in fishing opportunities form the deep blue water, to lake, river beach and rock. Most of our famous species are represented in this abundant anglers paradise and all you need to know is where to go. The AFN Fishing Atlas for South Coast NSW will not only tell you where to go and how to get there but it will arm you with an entire library of critical information to ensure your south coast fishing adventure is successful and memorable, for all the right reasons. The AFN Fishing Atlas for South Coast NSW will fill you in on what species are available where and when. It gives you the insights to the best baits and lures and even gives such details as the best tides and times to fish.
All the peripheral information is also there. Camping opportunities are listed. You won’t find yourself hopelessly searching the waters for a boat ramp, they’re all listed. Bait, tackle and fuel supplies are also part of the critical supplies you won’t have to find for yourself, it’s been done for you. You will even get water depths and navigation information, all beautifully bound in wonderful informative colour. The maps are detailed and easy to read. The tips are practical and very useful. You can safely say that you need no information at all except that which is contained in this wonderful resource.
Fish Eden and Disaster Bay. Try your luck for some Mulloway in Moruya. The coastline at Bermagui is truly beautiful. Cast a lazy prawn at a Whiting and take in the magnificent scenery while you wait on a nibble. You really could spend a lifetime exploring the region, which means you only ever have to buy one more book, it’s this book, the AFN Fishing Atlas for South Coast NSW. Get yours before you go.
Features and Specifications
- Detailed colour maps showing where and when to catch fish
- Information for boat and land based anglers
- Information about camping sites and fishing supplies
- Useful information about species and habitat including the best baits, lures and tactics
- Full list of boat ramps
- Easy to follow and easy to read
- The AFN Fishing Atlas for South Coast NSW allows you to explore the area with confidence.
- Never get lost and always have detailed information about what to expect.
- Use the guide to plan trips and specifically target species and refine kits and techniques for species and location.
- Fits easily in your car and kit and is always on hand as a reference guide. You’ll never be left guessing.
The NSW south coast has some of the most beautiful and spectacular scenery in which to explore. The fishing is nothing short of fantastic. You can guarantee you have all the right gear, in the right place at the right time if you make a small investment and grab yourself a copy of the AFN Fishing Atlas for South Coast NSW. It’s worth its weight in gold.