Daiwa Saltiga Surf Rod - Beach Fishing Series
For anglers who are serious about their beach fishing, who take pride in the quality of their equipment and will settle for nothing less than the best rod blank, components and technology, the Saltiga Surf Fishing Rod takes first place by a long shot.
The 21 Saltiga Surf rod combines the best features of any surf rod and takes full glory over its predecessor, the former Saltiga surf and the tournament Sensor Surf Series. The Saltiga Surf fishing rod is already proving to be one of the most sought-after technologically advanced rods in its category, as anglers who never blink an eye at a price are only drawn like a moth into flame towards its astounding quality. Daiwa's Saltiga Surf fishing rod is the very epitome of Daiwa's surfcasting technology.
The Daiwa Saltiga Surf Fishing Rod has been designed with the modern angler in mind. It incorporates all of Daiwa's latest technology, including 3DX and X45X, Fuji lowrider SIC guides and anti-tangle K Series guides. The result is a surf rod that is light, responsive and packed full of features that will help you land fish that you would otherwise dream about.
Daiwa's Saltiga Surf Fishing Rod is the only choice if you're looking for the best in surf fishing rods. With its cutting-edge technology and Daiwa's legendary build quality, it's a rod that will take your beach fishing to the next level.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Length||Action||Casting Weight||Line Rating|
|902M (2pc)||9ft||Medium||20-100 grams||5-9kg|
|1002MH (2pc)||10ft||Medium-Heavy||35-140 grams||6-12kg|
|1333H (3pc)||13ft||Heavy||40-220 grams||8-15kg|
|1333XH (3pc)||13ft||Extra Heavy||50-280 grams||12-24kg|
|1463XH (3pc) Low Mount Slide Bait Special||14ft 6 inch||Extra Heavy||80-250 grams||10-24kg|
- Model: Saltiga Surf Fishing rod 21 (2021 release and current)
- SVF Nanoplus, X45X and 3DX Daiwa technology throughout the high-quality graphite blank
- Multi-Piece Construction with V Joint Alpha Technology
- High-Quality Fuji Lowrider SIC and K series guides combination
- Ideal for surf and rock anglers
- Impressive casting abilities
Please note that images are for illustration purposes only. There may be some differences between the models sold.
Fishing Applications and Reel suggestion guide
Explicitly designed for the beach and rock angler, the Saltiga Surf by Daiwa will have you covered from moderate conditions right up to heavier surf and rock fishing applications. The Daiwa Saltiga Surf is also an impressive casting tool, with the ability to cast lures and baits a significant distance. The Daiwa Saltiga Surf is best paired with a spinning reel, and the size of the reel will significantly vary depending on the application you intend to use the rod for.
In general terms, we find that the following sized reels will pair nicely with the Daiwa Saltiga Surf. As a Daiwa Specialist Store, we have access to Daiwa's full range of reels and can source the ideal Daiwa reel to match your Daiwa Saltiga Surf if we don't stock it.
- For light to moderate surf and rock spinning, the Saltiga Surf Fishing Rod 902MFS makes an excellent choice and can be paired with most of Daiwa's 4500-5000 size reels.
- For moderate to heavy surf and rock spinning, the 1002MHFS is the next size up and can be paired with Daiwa's 6000-8000 size reels.
- For those fishing for big fish in big surf, the Daiwa Saltiga Surf 1333H,1333XH or 1463XH are the kings of the Daiwa Saltiga Surf range and can be paired with most of Daiwa's 8000-20000 sized spin reels. The 1463XH is a low mount tod for Slide baiting.
- Daiwa's Saltiga surf rod is the latest and greatest in Daiwa's surfcasting technology; it incorporates all of Daiwa's latest technology, including 3DX and X45X.
- Fuji lowrider SIC guides and anti-tangle K Series guides ensure that your line casts better than ever before and dramatically lower the change of any wind knots, which can be commonplace when surf fishing.
- The Daiwa Saltiga Surf is also an impressive casting instrument, able to cast lures and baits at a significant distance when aligned with all other elements required for distance casting ability.
- Multi-Piece Construction with V Joint Alpha Technology ensures strength where you need it most, eliminates flat spots and allows for an overall thinner diameter blank without compromising strength or power.
Whatever your intended beach or rock application, the Daiwa Saltiga Surf fishing rod will have you covered and then some. With a high-quality blank, component and build quality, it's a surf rod that will give you years of faithful service. Buy one here at the fishing tackle shop with confidence, knowing you're also buying from one of Daiwa's largest and most experienced online Daiwa Specialist stores in Australia.