Crane Swivels - Pack of 10 fishing swivels
Crane Swivels are popular variation of the barrel swivels. They are popular among fishermen because of ease of use and the smoothness they bring to your fishing rig.
A crane swivel takes advantage of the simple design of barrel swivel - However, what makes the crane swivel special is that unlike the barrel swivels the crane swivel boasts a far more delicate design. With a polished interior, providing better performance against twisting and tangling.
The long beak-like design of the crane swivel prevents friction from building up and destroying the swivel. This allows the swivel to twist and turn in all direction without putting too much pressure on the swivel or the lines. As a result, line twist and swivel failure is eliminated.
Buy In Bulk & Save
- Buy 5-10 assorted packets and get a 10% Discount
- Buy 11 or more assorted packets and get a 25% Discount
Features and Specifications
- Size See Table Below
- Quantity 10pcs (price is for one pack only - choose size required when ordering)
- Black in colour
- Simple design
- Reduced tangling
- Smoother rig
|Swivel Size||Break Rating (Approx)||Best Suited for use with|
|Size 2||43kg||Heavier Line Class from 30-100lb|
|Size 4||35kg||Medium Line Class from 20-60lb|
|Size 6||30kg||Light - Medium Line Class 10-20lb|
|Size 8||19Kg||Light Line Class 4-15lb|
- Easy to use, simple design are often the best and for reducing line twist you cant go past a crane swivel providing better performance and improved line control
- Prevents friction from building up and tearing the swivel. Less tangling makes tangles a thing of the past
- Smoother rig the polished internals o the crane swivel provides the optimum performance for price.
- Black Crane Swivels are a heavy duty fishing swivel. The black colour doesn't not glean or shine in the water so as not to spook fish.
Crane Swivels for those serious about fishing! Add some to your cart today!