Atomic Crank 38 lure - mid and deep diving - (38 mm size model) perfect for bream, bass and more
Get out and Crank the racks and bridge pylons with the Atomic Hardz Crank mid and deep diving lures. The colours and design are outstanding. The supplied Gamakatsu trebles are incredibly sharp and offer such penetration that your strike to hook up ratio will turn drastically in your favour. The colour finish of these lures is astonishing, there’s not a location, condition or target that hasn’t been considered in these eye catching designs. They are available in mid to deep diving so you can explore the water column and find exactly where the fish are feeding.
Just about every inshore species will be compelled to have a shot at your Atomic Hardz Crank but Bream and Bass enthusiasts will think they’ve died and gone to heaven. The Bass anglers will do brilliantly casting and fallen trees, logs and submerged rocks. You can cast from the bank or troll or cast from your boat. The Bream anglers will have a ball exploring bridge pylons, racks, jetties and pontoons. You can cast with impunity at whatever structure, be it from land or aboard your boat or kayak.
The Atomic Hardz Crank 38 model has already been proven at the toughest end of tournament fishing, with the Atomic Hardz Crank earning a place in the ABT grand final. Such an achievement is really all the street credibility you need, if it’s winning tournaments consistently, then it will definitely catch you more fish. The price represents the outstanding quality but when you’re sitting there looking at a bag load of Bream over 38cm, you’ll be back to buy an even bigger selection. They’re for sale now and proving very popular with the pros.
Features and Specifications
- Model Name: Atomic Crank 38 – Hardz Range
- Length: 38mm
- Weight: Deep: 4.0g or Mid: 3.7g
- Buoyancy: Floating
- Depth: Deep: 1.2m; Mid: 0.7m
- Hooks: Gamakatsu trebles
- Shape: Tear drop
- Ideal for: Atomic Crank 38 lures models are great for Fresh and Saltwater fishing for species such as Bream, Australian Bass, Estuary Perch, Redfin, flathead, trout and more. Perfect for lake fishing, rivers, bays, harbours etc.
- A) The model name of this lure is Crank 38 Lure. You DO NOT get 38 lures.
- B) Images for illustration only. Price displayed is for 1 lure only. Simply choose the depth and colour of your choice when ordering.
- Proven at tournament level securing a place in the ABT grand final. You know they work when the pressure is on.
- Gamakatsu hooks are well known for their exceptional penetration. With Gamakatsu hooks, more inquiries become strikes and hook ups.
- The tear drop shape is provides the Lure its classic wide wobble and roll that many fish find totally irresistible.
The Atomic Hardz Crank 38 mid and deep diving lures are proven at the highest level of tournament fishing. They come equipped with top shelf hardware and look absolutely edible. Choose one lure now or if your wallet allows, choose a selection of colours and depths and fill your basket now.