ABU Ambassadeur 6600C4 Baitcaster Fishing reel
In 1952 the face of fishing changed forever – The world famous Ambassadeur® reel was introduced. Since that momentous day, generations of anglers around the world have used Abu Garcia Ambassadeur reels and landed countless big fish on tackle that stood the toughest of test of all? Time!
Abu Garcia Ambassadeur reels are the benchmark for drum style bait casters to which all others are judged.
The Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6600C4 reels are the smoothest, most durable round drum style reels available today. If you’re a barra fisherman up north or chase mulloway, salmon and tailor or small tuna down south there’s a Abu Garcia Ambassadeur C4 reel perfect for the job.
Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6600C4 smooth casting and fish fighting performance in a world renowned and compact round reel design.
Features and Specifications
- Model 6600C4
- 4 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing
- Carbon Matrix Drag System for Ultra Smooth Drag
- Super Smooth High Speed Reel
- Duragear - Brass
- Gear Ratio 6.3:1
- Line Retrieve cm / crank 76cm
- Capacity mono (kg/m) 7 / 220
- Capacity Braid (lb/m) 30 / 330
- Max drag 7kg
- Weight 305 grams
- Compact bent handle and star
- 6 pin centrifugal brake gives
- Synchronized level wind system
- The super smooth Ambassadeur 6600C4 is a high speed retrieve fishing reel with a blistering 6.3:1 gear ratio along with the four stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing.
- Abu Garcia Duragear gearing system is made of quality brass for extended gear life in the fishing reel.
- Featuring the one of a kind Carbon Matrix drag system, the C4 series provides a super smooth and consistent drag pull, that will land even the most stubbornest fish.
- The now upgraded model of this Abu C4 series fishing reel has a new handle design that is not only compact but bent in design to make the handle much more ergonomic.
- Constant break pressure when you are making a cast is achieved through the 6 pin centrifugal break system.
- Improved line lay is achieved though Abu Garcia’s synchronized level wind system.