Wilson Fishing Scent Attractant Spray
Want to increase your chances of catching fish? Keep reading…
It’s no secret that fishing scents work, that’s why their banned in some fishing tournament situations. They work well and wilson fishing is all over this fact crafting a range of attractants in the most popular concoctions. Aniseed, garlic or prawn fishing scent.
We can all understand how prawn fits into the fishing scent situation, it’s a staple part of many a fishes diet but why aniseed and garlic attracts the attention of fish is anyone’s guess, but it works, it has been tried and tested with many anglers swearing by it and applying nothing else to their baits or lures.
Wilson makes fishing affordable, as such Wilson fishing scent attractant spray comes in a generous 100ml sized bottle at an accessible price. 100ml should last a while and several fishing outings. As the attractors come in a convenient shaped bottle with a spray applicator attached which makes it very easy to apply to all sort of lures from hard to soft plastics. You can even add it to bait if you wish too. In fact, the aniseed spray is one of our best sellers for those that apply it to beach worms, tube worms and other worm baits targeting whiting. The whiting absolutely go nuts over aniseed. Another great idea is to add a few sprays into your berley mix for that extra bit of kick.
Some other advantages of Wilson Fishing Scent Attractant Spray are that it suits both freshwater or saltwater fishing applications. When the fish are a little shut down add some scent and see if you can awake their appetite. Another advantage is that it helps mask odours that may put the fish off the bite. Before you put the lures or baits on your rigs give your hands a spray. Your hands may contain many oils and odours that could put fish off the bite like cigarette smells (if you smoke), sunscreen residue smells to the smell of fuel. So, why not give your hands a quick spray with Wilson Fishing Scent too and help eliminate the smells that put fish off. It could be the difference between the fish taking a quick hit at your bait or holding on for a few seconds longer allowing you to sink the hooks.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Wilson Enhanced Scent Spray
- Freshwater or Saltwater applicable
- Ideal for spraying on baits, lures or adding to berley mix
- Proven Fish attractant flavours
- Bottle Size: 100ml
- Available in either prawn, aniseed or garlic scent
Note: Price displayed is for 1 bottle, choose which scent flavour you wish to purchase when ordering. Multiple images for illustration only
- Wilson Fishing Scent is easy to apply to your lures and baits. Simply give your lure or bait a spray or two. It’s that simple.
- Wilson have chosen scents that have been well known for their attractant capabilities to hopefully help you bag out on more fish.
- Using fishing attractors such as the wilson scent in either aniseed, garlic or prawn can help mask unwanted odours that will otherwise deter fish from holding on to your bait or lure longer.
Better your chances at catching more fish and buy a bottle of Wilson Fishing Scent Attractant Spray today. Add a bottle or so to your cart now.